The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I wish we'd sold him for more than 2 miliion now.

Aye a lot of us were delighted when we turned down the £2.7m offer from the French club back in last summer 😉

Little did we know then what we know now.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I am not Pre judging this lad but fair to say the Bradford fans didn’t think much of him. 

They thought Brian Mitchell was great though, so I wouldn't use them as a benchmark.

But seriously, it's different environments, we've got to hope that the coaching, training, atmosphere at the club, the city, the different league puts a rocket up his arse and it works out for him.

Nobody on this thread knows him, knows what he is or isn't capable of, or how he'll adapt (not even Samuels knows that). That's why it's difficult to take anyone writing him off seriously. We've just got to hope that the club have got it right and the lad takes the opportunity.

42 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

They thought Brian Mitchell was great though, so I wouldn't use them as a benchmark.

But seriously, it's different environments, we've got to hope that the coaching, training, atmosphere at the club, the city, the different league puts a rocket up his arse and it works out for him.

Nobody on this thread knows him, knows what he is or isn't capable of, or how he'll adapt (not even Samuels knows that). That's why it's difficult to take anyone writing him off seriously. We've just got to hope that the club have got it right and the lad takes the opportunity.

Christ, Brian Mitchell, there's a blast from the past !

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

Hendry and Hanley ahead of McCrorie? O'Donnell and Patterson ahead of Ramsay? Haha, aye, alright Stevie...

But but Patterson has two caps and has played about twenty first club games.

Hope you're not suggesting something else at play here mate 😉

8 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

But but Patterson has two caps and has played about twenty first club games.

Hope you're not suggesting something else at play here mate 😉

If you've inferred that Scotland managers always feel the need to have a token *** in the squad regardless of merit, from what I said then that's on you. 😉

15 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

If you've inferred that Scotland managers always feel the need to have a token *** in the squad regardless of merit, from what I said then that's on you. 😉

😂

As if mate 😉

Edited by Sheep62