The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

12 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I'm pretty sure a few teams have done this over the summer.

The **** released one with Douglas Laing. Which is a shame as I have a couple of fancy Douglas Laing bottles and now I have to chuck them out...

4 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Speculation it might be Austin Samuels.

1 goal in 20 games with Bradford City and Kidderminster.

I was hoping that was sarcasm rather than genuine speculation.

Mind you I'm not sure there's any Wolves youth we could get on loan that would be a particularly exciting signing.

Edited by Rodhull

I'd much prefer we gave Ruth or one of the other youth prospects a chance given this lads 'pedigree'.

There must be something about him that Glass and Russell see. Could be another project like Cosgrove.

I notice this is one of Darren Mowbray's recommendations.

Edited by HarleyQuinn

Just now, HarleyQuinn said:

I'd much prefer we gave Ruth or one of the other youth prospects a chance given this lads 'pedigree'.

There must be something about him that Glass and Russell see. Could be another project like Cosgrove.

Can't see it being a project like Cosgrove since he's only on loan. How long did it take us to get a tune out of Cosgrove? A year? We need someone to come in and take the pressure off Ramirez. Is that a 20 year old with 1 senior goal? I'd say no but the management team say differently. 

Just now, DunbartonshireRed said:

Can't see it being a project like Cosgrove since he's only on loan. How long did it take us to get a tune out of Cosgrove? A year? We need someone to come in and take the pressure off Ramirez. Is that a 20 year old with 1 senior goal? I'd say no but the management team say differently. 

I doubt he's going to make it at Wolves so we may have an option to make it a permanent switch at the end of the loan deal if he does well.