The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Bloody hell, Aberdeen fans get stick for apparently living in the past, and now a Kilmarnock fan comes along and gives us stick for living in the present. We cannae win. (Except against Kilmarnock)

1 hour ago, Killiefan said:

And Raith Rovers 

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Nope, we cannae beat Raith Rovers. (Unlike Kilmarnock)

He's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Just now, Killiefan said:

Hopefully young Jack doesn’t turn out a dick like his Granda 

As long as he doesn't turn out like you, I'll be happy.

Young Jack is doing o.k., going for his masters this year, working part time in a chicken factory, bought his latest car for cash but had to take out a loan (which he could pay off today) in order to create a credit history, and his next project is gathering up the deposit for his own house.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Young Jack is doing o.k., going for his masters this year, working part time in a chicken factory, bought his latest car for cash but had to take out a loan (which he could pay off today) in order to create a credit history, and his next project is gathering up the deposit for his own house.

Oh well, tell him if he sticks in he could maybe do better in life. Chicken factory indeed, poor boy.

From an embra rag:

Aberdeen manager Stephen Glass admits his transfer plans could change quickly if Andy Considine and Ryan Hedges are ruled out for long spells.

"We were always looking to strengthen anyway," said Glass

Sounds like we maybe weren’t after the cb and attacker we obviously needed? 

And the least surprising news of the year award goes to........ 

Mikey Devlin is still some way off a comeback after suffering a setback in his recovery from an ankle injury.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

You’re on 🔥 today!

No away fans for the County match?  That seems a bit weird.  It's not like we're going to fill the ground with Dons fans.  I mean I guess they can just get on the database and buy a ticket anyway, but I'm not sure dissuading away fans is a good thing to do long-term.  

Edited by resk

8 minutes ago, resk said:

No away fans for the County match?  That seems a bit weird.  It's not like we're going to fill the ground with Dons fans.  I mean I guess they can just get on the database and buy a ticket anyway, but I'm not sure dissuading away fans is a good thing to do long-term.  

Totally agree

Football needs away fans