The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest Bob Mahelp

I wouldn't want to give Hibs the family silver for a guy who has had a less than average career, but has suddenly hit a diamond in seasons worth of turds, mainly due to the fact that he's trained himself how to dive.

I don't care if he's a dandy, he's a fucking cheat, and everybody in Scottish football knows it. 

That's aside from the fact that Hibs simply won't sell him to rivals. Why should they ? 

The only value in this is to watch Hibs fans spluttering. But let's all move on from this nonsense and look at realistic targets. Next. 

16 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

a guy who has had a less than average career

You are right, only one major trophy - less than average if you play for St Johnstone, but apart from Broony probably more than average for current Aberdeen players.................

image.png.c66d94f7b56fd260e88f4d288eebd01d.png

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

You are right, only one major trophy - less than average if you play for St Johnstone, but apart from Broony probably more than average for current Aberdeen players.................

image.png.c66d94f7b56fd260e88f4d288eebd01d.png

Arbroath legend Nicky Low has won a cup with us. It was even against a top league team. But you crack on with thinking that Boyle is worth bazillions. 

As I said, the only value in this nonsense is in watching how insecure Hibs fans are. I'm sure you guys will keep on proving it...

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

As I said, the only value in this nonsense is in watching how insecure Hibs fans are. I'm sure you guys will keep on proving it...

Hibs fans are laughing at this.

Especially the pish about Atlanta buying him and sending him to Aberdeen................when the MLS transfer window closed weeks ago.

But, insecure - aye

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

I agree with all of this - if, however, Boyle has been offered really silly cash by Aberdeen then that changes everything.

It may be that Glass thinks this is a vital missing cog in his machine - and Cormack is willing to delay his next set of porcelain veneers to pay for it?

I hae ma doots tho.......

Someone told me back in May or June that the Dons had spoken to Boyle, he'd asked for £10k/week, and that was the end of that.

3 minutes ago, d31 said:

Someone told me back in May or June that the Dons had spoken to Boyle, he'd asked for £10k/week, and that was the end of that.

Dont understand why he would ask for a pay cut?

Must be the draw of the granite city?

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Dont understand why he would ask for a pay cut?

Must be the draw of the granite city?

I'd guess he's on something like £3k per week at the moment and the Dons will offer to double it, and make it a four or five year deal.

I hope they can find a solution on the transfer fee as he would be dynamite in this dons team.

4 minutes ago, d31 said:

I'd guess he's on something like £3k per week at the moment and the Dons will offer to double it, and make it a four or five year deal.

I hope they can find a solution on the transfer fee as he would be dynamite in this dons team.

A four or five year deal and 6K a week for a 28/29 year old player that's went under the knife twice for knee surgery...no thanks

1 minute ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

A four or five year deal and 6K a week for a 28/29 year old player that's went under the knife twice for knee surgery...no thanks

I think you would be outvoted by the fans who would take a punt on Boyle.

5 minutes ago, d31 said:

I think you would be outvoted by the fans who would take a punt on Boyle.

Well thankfully he won't be coming then...I don't know what this story is all about but Boyle isn't coming to play for Aberdeen

Edited by Bogbrush1903