The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

30 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Much like Ramirez we'll just have to see how he gets on. Appears to be on paper a very decent signing for Hibs. Like others have suggested I could see Boyle leaving now. 

Thats Hibs signed two wingers in Daniel Mackay and now Mueller. Potentially two profitable signings for them.

You’d think so.
Not sure the lad MacKay is for the here & now though? 

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

You’d think so.
Not sure the lad MacKay is for the here & now though? 

I think he is. Touted as the next Ryan Christie. Scored a brilliant solo goal against Ross County in the Scottish cup back in April. Hibs supposedly paid 400k for him so they may be hoping he can make an instant impact this season. 

6 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

And again, because I said you’d think we’d have shown interest because of the American links & because we need a winger, that’s deemed negative?

Why? 

Because we maybe did and he chose Hibs? Or we enquired and his wages were too high? Or we had a look and he's not as good as his numbers suggest and we moved on?

I'm not going to get upset about a signing Hibs have made that I'd never heard of three hours ago.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Because we maybe did and he chose Hibs? Or we enquired and his wages were too high? Or we had a look and he's not as good as his numbers suggest and we moved on?

I'm not going to get upset about a signing Hibs have made that I'd never heard of three hours ago.

Maybe we are still signing Marvin Johnson?

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

“Impending doom”

Hyperbole is on the phone looking for you. He’s told you a million times, stop exaggerating. 

I feel bad for having a dig. This is no time for infighting among Dandies. I apologise. 

Now let's get right into these Swedes

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

^^This^^

Can we just go back to the logic that, if we haven't heard of someone, then they must be shite?

There would be a lot less pant pishing going on.

Anyway, mon the dandies tonight.