The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

How much is the refund?

In return, as a thank you gesture, those not claiming a partial refund will be able to attend the first domestic cup match in front of fans for free and free entry to a celebratory friendly/legends match during the 2021/22 season on a date to be confirmed. Full information regarding this process can be found in our FAQs below

9 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

In return, as a thank you gesture, those not claiming a partial refund will be able to attend the first domestic cup match in front of fans for free and free entry to a celebratory friendly/legends match during the 2021/22 season on a date to be confirmed. Full information regarding this process can be found in our FAQs below

Any idea of the cash value (asking for some friends)? 

I’m told that the ST statement yesterday originally referenced the fact rangers would only provide refunds to fans after they spent £50 in the club shop but the media team were contacted by solicitors claiming to represent an alias called ‘AJF’. 

I see Dave Cormack is targeting 15000 STs and substantial discounts are available if you hit <checks notes> 13000.

Reasonable targets?

Or is this like me promising to remain faithful to my wife if Claudia Schiffer gets in touch with me (again) begging for a date?

10 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I see Dave Cormack is targeting 15000 STs and substantial discounts are available if you hit <checks notes> 13000.

Reasonable targets?

Or is this like me promising to remain faithful to my wife if Claudia Schiffer gets in touch with me (again) begging for a date?

Targets start at 9,000 I think. That's a reasonable target.

15000 is not a reasonable target in the short term, but it's a lot better than the usual "here's your season ticket prices. Buy them or don't."

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Reasonable targets?

Big team found ^^^^

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’m told that the ST statement yesterday originally referenced the fact rangers would only provide refunds to fans after they spent £50 in the club shop but the media team were contacted by solicitors claiming to represent an alias called ‘AJF’. 

Too much of a shitebag to actually tag me in the comment 😂

I see you’re all doing well to change the argument I made again though.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Reasonable targets?

Its Davie MacCormark FFS get his name right.

Guest Bob Mahelp

I'm not sure if this publicity drive will work in any shape or form. 

There are 3 facts here that are pretty much written in stone ;

-Aberdeen's 'potential support' is easily the 3rd biggest in Scotland. The 40k plus at Celtic Park confirms that. 

-Aberdeen have, on a regular basis for years now, the 3rd biggest away support in Scotland. 

-Taking into account the facts above, Aberdeen have a relatively poor home support...and always have. It would be astonishing if we could sell over 12k season tickets, as we've never done that in the past. Even in the 83/84 glory days, I still think we had around 8k season ticket holders. 

Dave Cormack has fine ideas, but let's see how many of them actually come off.