The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Well i'll be interested to see what happens. 

Aberdeen fans have been moaning for near on 6 years now about him and it had worn thin, some of the stuff that's been said online a downright disgrace.

He was never forgiven after the offer to join Rangers which in actual fact, he should have taken.

Edited by red23

2 minutes ago, red23 said:

Aberdeen fans have been moaning for near on 6 years now about him and it had worth thin, some of the stuff that's been said a downright disgrace.

He was never forgiven after the offer to join Rangers which in actual fact, he should have taken.

Rangers wouldn't be winning a league title this weekend, I'll tell you that for free.

Cant help but feel sorry for Mcinnes tbh.  Came across as a decent guy and not a roaster constantly deflecting on to the refs etc. Have no idea who Aberdeen will go for now, hoping Cormack goes for some soccerball random across the pond.

Edited by gannonball

Just now, HibsFan said:

Rangers wouldn't be winning a league title this weekend, I'll tell you that for free.

You're mistaken - he's the best manager in the league, which is evident by his managerial honours and the fact he's out of a job.  

3 minutes ago, red23 said:

Aberdeen fans have been moaning for near on 6 years now about him and it had worth thin, some of the stuff that's been said a downright disgrace.

Thank f uk part of his terms and conditions for the job was to shave and ditch the body warmer.  (If the rumours were true)

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I don't trust Cormack in the slightest to get this decision right. I think he's a Walter Mitty with delusions of grandeur about what he can do for the club. . 

He's almost certainly overthinking it and getting sucked in by Cathro type fresh out of a training course who talks about their "project" and rattles off buzzwords. 

"I'm an innovative manager with fresh new ideas, ready to implement them successfully to grow and encourage a winning mentality around the squad. I'll give 110% to this project and truly believe that if you trust in the process then you get the rewards".

And Cormack will be weak at the knees.

6 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Yes which makes it all the worse in hindsight. 

Was sounding like a disaster at the time but even 1 year on from it we realised the £1 million would have come in handy and actually weakened Rangers. 

Their gloating about taking our manager would have been the worst part, we all know how they are...........look at how they behave taking Scott Wright.

Edited by red23