The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I’ve had notifications on for the club’s twitter feed tonight. More exciting than 90% of the football we’ve produced this season.

Can’t help but feel this will lift the mood around the club, especially if at least one of the new guys grabs a few goals. Getting Wright out the door will also help matters.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Some selection they have for the front three...

Hornby, Kamberi, Hendry, Hedges, McGinn, Hayes and Kennedy.

Wild.

You wonder if he’ll adapt their style a bit.

With Kennedy/ Hedges/ Hayes/ McGinn providing assists, any decent striker is going to be fancying themselves to score a few.

An exciting day. A few days ago I had the fear that we were going to limp on to the end of the season with Main and Anderson.

However we've completely refreshed our forward options. I enjoyed the style of play we had at the start of the season when Watkins was involved. Hopefully we can get back or at least close to that sort of form again. These signings might not work out but it is a gamble we simply had to.

Reading the comments on Facebook for the announcement of Anderson's loan move to Hamilton is proper cult stuff. Its like a Qanon style conspiracy.

Edited by NorthernLights

Just now, kingjoey said:

Scott Burns accuracy on all things Aberdeen FC is scary.

Hes nailed pretty much every transfer in Scotland this window.

Hes tapped every phone in the country IMO.