The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Wright makes Hedges play better and at the moment, more often than not makes us play better.
I really do not see what we have to gain by letting him go now unless it's a really significant offer.
Repeats ad nauseum - 3rd place could potentially be worth 2 million more than finishing fourth.

I’m not sure many fans have grasped your last point.

2 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Maybe to you

So you can't see the irony of telling someone not to give an IOU for a player when you currently have the services of a player that you otherwise couldn't afford to sign?

Okay mate.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

So you can't see the irony of telling someone not to give an IOU for a player when you currently have the services of a player that you otherwise couldn't afford to sign?

Okay mate.

Being a confirmed glass half full sort of person, I see it as the effective art of negotiation and lets be honest the risk is low to The Rangers given we've been good for every penny we ever owed for one hundred and eighteen years 😉

17 minutes ago, AJF said:

Okay mate.

Technically, we don't have any debt to Rangers. We have a future obligation but the event on which that obligation is contingent hasn't occurred yet. So it's not an iou. 

If this seems overly pedantic, that's because it is. 

7 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Technically, we don't have any debt to Rangers. We have a future obligation but the event on which that obligation is contingent hasn't occurred yet. So it's not an iou. 

If this seems overly pedantic, that's because it is. 

I do appreciate some excellent pedantry to be honest.

Kamberi was signed by St Gallen to replace Itten after he moved to Rangers.

Since then, 8 games with no goals. Not even in the squad for the past five games.

Fair to say it hasn't worked out, but a good move for Aberdeen IMO.