The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 20/07/2020 at 11:04, Dons_1988 said:

Reading between the lines on Mcinnes' Sportsound appearance, and probably being completely wrong, but I didn't get the impression Mcinnes saw losing Cosgrove as the worst thing in the world.

Also enjoyed his little dig about him sending his brother Tam Cosgrove back in January :lol:

I took from what he was saying that he was a bit disappointed that Cosgrove didn’t accept the offer from the French club. I would say that he is definitely wanting to offload him for a decent offer. 

35 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Lovely cross and finish for the goal. McKenna taken off at half time as a precaution but we're looking good now with injuries and got minutes in to the guys who had been injured.

Next game is Hibs at home on Saturday.

Cheers Merkland, good to hear Hernandez got the assist. I wonder if Anderson is being primed in case Cosgrove is away before the end of the month?

Just now, Golden Gordon said:

Cheers Merkland, good to hear Hernandez got the assist. I wonder if Anderson is being primed in case Cosgrove is away before the end of the month?

Looked like he was playing off the left from his overall position for the goal. He said they've been doing a lot of work on his positioning in pre season.

Guest Bob Mahelp
19 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I took from what he was saying that he was a bit disappointed that Cosgrove didn’t accept the offer from the French club. I would say that he is definitely wanting to offload him for a decent offer. 

Cosgrove's attitude after the January break stunk, and it was no surprise that McInnes benched him for Main.

Under any normal circumstances, I reckon Cosgrove would have been sold this summer for a decent sum. McInnes is probably hoping that he still is. 

4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

So you lot close to going to the wall yet?

Must be your turn these days eh?

The big trucks are at the door of Pittodrie at this very moment. Anything not hammered down is being taken away.