The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, EdTheDuck said:

*rolls eyes*

I get that there have been plenty zoomers on here previously claiming to be in the know, etc, but i am genuinely good friends with a member of the board and talk to him regularly. The view of the directors is that McInnes is content at Pittodrie, and whilst managing Rangers might be a career ambition for him, he has no interest in joining them in their current state. He is said to be quite pissed off at the way Rangers have conducted themselves and the media over the past few weeks also.

3 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

I get that there have been plenty zoomers on here previously claiming to be in the know, etc, but i am genuinely good friends with a member of the board and talk to him regularly. The view of the directors is that McInnes is content at Pittodrie, and whilst managing Rangers might be a career ambition for him, he has no interest in joining them in their current state. He is said to be quite pissed off at the way Rangers have conducted themselves and the media over the past few weeks also.

Zoomers, eh?

Fancy

*rolls eyes again*

7 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Good news - we don't want him.  Better he sticks with fighting with the boys brigade/school teams/amateur clubs over access to training pitches.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Good news - we don't want him.  Better he sticks with fighting with the boys brigade/school teams/amateur clubs over access to training pitches.

So who do The Rangers want? Someone they can afford?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4Vmke8Loh3i2MfX5I5kI

Who is “we”. ?

The Club does.

Or is that the Company that does.

Or is that the crooks in charge of your new Club that does.

I’ve lost track.

I’ve heard similar from someone extremely close to a board member.

If the gaffer is being duplicitous with the board however....

Time will tell.

If i was McInnes i would be pissed off that it has taken Rangers this long to make an official approach to speak to me .

I am fed up of the whole bloody saga and will be disappointed if he does end up there after all ,not because it's Rangers but because of the effect of all the speculation media pundits etc has had on everyone including fans at our club.

If they had only came out weeks ago and said they wanted D McInnes then all this nonsense would have been avoided and we could have galvanised our club by finding the right replacement ourselves.

It's a bloody mess thanks Rangers.

10 minutes ago, ken es said:

If they had only came out weeks ago and said they wanted D McInnes then all this nonsense would have been avoided and we could have galvanised our club by finding the right replacement ourselves.

As I have said over on the other thread...the 'nonsense' exists in the febrile minds of the diddies.  We've gone about our business professionally and 6 points gained over this past week proves that.  If DM has had his 'mind elsewhere' that simply proves he's not the manager for us and I'm sure he'll agree when he emerges from Murty's back pocket.

As I have said over on the other thread...the 'nonsense' exists in the febrile minds of the diddies.  We've gone about our business professionally and 6 points gained over this past week proves that.  If DM has had his 'mind elsewhere' that simply proves he's not the manager for us and I'm sure he'll agree when he emerges from Murty's back pocket.

So the result of Rangers going about their business professionally since sacking your previous manager is to make an approach for the wrong man for the job?

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

My point was simple: We've done nothing wrong with the process of asking to speak to the bearded wonder.  That he is an arse is immaterial.

How is he an arse? The Rangers followed a process to try and gain him as manager. He followed the process of staying at Aberdeen. His process had the desired outcome, the process of your club didn't. He succeeded in his process, your club failed in theirs.

Just now, BawWatchin said:

How is he an arse? 

He is an arse by dint of being pumped (twice) by a team led by our juniors' manager and being swayed by the speculation of the press and the message boards.   He has shown this week that he has found his level in organising taxis to various school pitches around Aberdeen.

McInnes needs us more than we need him.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

He is an arse by dint of being pumped (twice) by a team led by our juniors' manager and being swayed by the speculation of the press and the message boards.   He has shown this week that he has found his level in organising taxis to various school pitches around Aberdeen.

McInnes needs us more than we need him.

This might help you, Kincardine.