The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

4 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Also, is it coincidence that after 7 weeks, Pedro getting a job is announced at almost exactly the same time that they approach McInnes?

Some sort of severance agreement holding things up?

That’s actually an excellent point. It is a bit of a coincidence!

Aberdeen won’t let him go on the cheap but this will force Derek McInnes to say he staying or going.

I think he is away now as talks have been going on through the back channels and Rangers have tried to get him on the cheap (never going to happen)

Hopefully this doesn’t get messy and is done in a few days.

Have heard that Gordon Strachan has held talks with Stewart Milne and is interested in the Aberdeen job. McInnes has already made it clear to the board he is leaving but the Dons are trying to avoid Rangers getting him on the cheap.

Someone mentioned that he was at game on Sunday. He didn’t go to Pittodrie when he was Scotland boss [emoji12]

Have heard that Gordon Strachan has held talks with Stewart Milne and is interested in the Aberdeen job. McInnes has already made it clear to the board he is leaving but the Dons are trying to avoid Rangers getting him on the cheap.

If it's Strachan then I'm out.
He's a classless fud of a man.
I was going to bin the season ticket if Calderwood stayed.
Jim Jeffries was touted and I wouldn't have been back.
Didn't want McGhee but prepared to give the benefit of the doubt.
Strachan would be game over.

29 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

I've spoken to someone on the board and can confirm that is pish.