The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Who do you drop then? 

Fancy sending us some of your jewels? We're in the market for 2 more :( 

One of O'Connor or Reynolds. Whichever McInnes fancies pairing with Arnason/other new CB. 

You can have Stockley if you like, on the condition that if he plays us, he's not allowed to elbow our players. 

Just now, RussellAnderson said:

One of O'Connor or Reynolds. Whichever McInnes fancies pairing with Arnason/other new CB. 

You can have Stockley if you like, on the condition that if he plays us, he's not allowed to elbow our players. 

You know as well as I do that we can't make that promise.

Any streams of this hilarity?

You'd be better watching the Star Sixes on Sky. Rab Douglas keeping clean sheets v Mexico

Beginning to seem like the end of an era at Pittodrie. One wonders how bad things at Sunderland must be. 

There's a lot of players in so it's bound to take time to come together.

You'd have to worry if Stewart, Christie and GMS are not a bit too similar. Sort of stand out one trick ponies in provincial clubs but too lightweight for a team hoping to run the champions close/closer.

I'm not saying Aberdeen were dirty but there was a real physicality about the Dons side that totally pumped us last season and you've lost a bit of that.

Disappointing stuff last night, looks like a team that had just be thrown together.

Christie was the best player on the park and for me and should be playing in his preferred number 10 role as he has no real interest in playing out wide.

Thought Stewart looked the best of the new players, although not in the best shape he was good on the ball and tried to make things happen.

It is worrying how poor Rooney was, you have to wonder if he is going to struggle without the service of Hayes and McGinn. Maynard is going to have to do a lot to win me round as am not sure what he is going to offer.