The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Fyvie is the sort of player I can't fucking stand. File under Stephen Hughes, Gary McDonald. "Neat and tidy" midfielder who offers nothing going forward or defensively. A player who has regressed since his debut at sixteen. A player released from a Hibs side that decided Simon Murray was a worthwhile signing.

A hard pass from me.

McInnes in the press conference said there were a few things in the work and he was hopeful about getting someone in before the deadline tonight.

Sounds promising but feel like we've heard it before.

Edited by Rodhull
*He said hopeful not confident

Whats the script for tickets for tomorrows fixture? I'm working in Aberdeen this week so was going to go along. Is there a PATG option anywhere? Is it likely to sell out? 

It won't sell out. There also won't be a PATG option. Best bet is to phone up in advance for a ticket which can be collected tomorrow night or do it online and you'll be able to print your own ticket.

Just now, williemillersmoustache said:

GMS in.

Was away to post that. I assume he'll go into the squad for tomorrow, but doubt McInnes will start him! Could be a good bit of business if McInnes can improve his weaknesses. Still would like Maloney and a centre back.

Was away to post that. I assume he'll go into the squad for tomorrow, but doubt McInnes will start him! Could be a good bit of business if McInnes can improve his weaknesses. Still would like Maloney and a centre back.

Definitely but there was quite a player there before he went to Celtic.

Not overjoyed but happy.