The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Is Hayes not away in international duty with Ireland ?
If so, wouldn't be at all surprised if this was the usual Weggie media shit stirring

Ryan jack was on his way to his stag do when the rangers deal was announced, a lot happens behind the scenes and prior to when we hear about it. Not saying it's true, mind

5 hours ago, Elixir said:

Aberdeen getting ravaged. Beautiful.

Hearts have no one worth taking, not even the best team in Edinburgh anymore and hibs are shit too.

stil you can have your usual crowd w**k although all that really proves is that Edinburgh **** who can't visit the mothership are easily pleased.

Hayes to Celtic for cash plus Christie I would find hard to swallow but realistically that would be a sensible move. Hayes to Celtic for cash plus Christie on a loan, I'm less convinced by.

If it's a loan deal then I'll be mightily pissed off, would be a horrendous deal. If it's not permanent, tell them it's £2m or f**k off!

Hearts have no one worth taking, not even the best team in Edinburgh anymore and hibs are shit too.
stil you can have your usual crowd w**k although all that really proves is that Edinburgh **** who can't visit the mothership are easily pleased.

Would you like to take perry kitchen to replace your captain who left on a free to your biggest rivals? 80115cef658fecf8b94515f82daefa75.jpg

Scott Burns (usually a reliable source) saying that it's pretty much a done deal - Hayes will be offered a three-year deal by Celtic with the option of another year when that expires. We want Christie as part exchange, but he is reluctant to make it a permanent move - he is open to a loan deal, but Burns says that he is talking over the options with his family. 

If Christie did move permanently to us, the figure being quoted is £750,000. If not, the fee remains in the ballpark of £1.2M. 

1 minute ago, lewisnorthfield said:

What's the problem with Sodexo like?

Poor quality sold for maximum profit. Sodexo really take the piss when it comes to catering.

They are also exploitative to their staff and have a poor reputation for workers rights in an industry that is already notorious for treating staff poorly. From a moral point of view I don't like using Sodexo.

They are also exploitative to their staff and have a poor reputation for workers rights in an industry that is already notorious for treating staff poorly. From a moral point of view I don't like using Sodexo.

I dunno. I don't really feel exploited working for them. I find the experience quite delightful actually. Not sure I can speak for others though