The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I’m not very good at things like that, but this is what you need to type into your browser (if that’s the right word)
www.patreon.com/posts/Eoin-Jess-35613719.
if that doesn’t work, go into the “Here We Go” Facebook page and it’s all in there. Good luck.
It’s probably not on the podcast app because it has to be paid for. It looks like this is going to be a regular thing  over the next few weeks.

Magic, thank you for that.

He’s probably the best I’ve ever seen play for us, so looking forward to hearing this.

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Magic, thank you for that.

He’s probably the best I’ve ever seen play for us, so looking forward to hearing this.

If you think that then you are going to really enjoy it. 

2 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Spot on, that was a great listen. So many memories of watching him.

I certainly didn’t know about Hurlock deliberately putting him out of the match in the first half of the title decider in 1991.

You've apparently aligned yourself with Hearts and Rangers, and are backing Rangers proposal ahead of the SPFLs.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Jon Gallagher posted a farewell message on Instagram so we won't be seeing him again. 

Interesting that nothing has happened with Greg Leigh yet. Perhaps the Gallagher release went through as he will be able to play for Atlanta immediately. Leigh may be held up depending on when registrations end etc?

48 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've apparently aligned yourself with Hearts and Rangers, and are backing Rangers proposal ahead of the SPFLs.

Seems reasonable, even though every Rangers statement is filled to the brim with sarcasm and bitterness. 

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Jon Gallagher posted a farewell message on Instagram so we won't be seeing him again. 

Interesting that nothing has happened with Greg Leigh yet. Perhaps the Gallagher release went through as he will be able to play for Atlanta immediately. Leigh may be held up depending on when registrations end etc?

I thought we’d enacted Greg Leigh’s option to buy already tbh