The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2020/21

34 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Hopefully a good signing for either club.

I expected McInness to get another 2nd place last season given his previous record.

I think he will restore 2nd place this season as I can’t see past Celtic winning it again.

Fingers crossed. Not really been impressed with the Deadco signings. I expect Celtic to finish further ahead than they did this season. 

3rd?

And there’s still “no Rangers”. They’re deid.

4th*** even more so a decent killie best us to 3rd will be harder this year too with hibs

Just now, gmcg94 said:

Regardless if they where mismanaged or not they where still not in the same division or really weak so we never had a proper challenge for the coveted second place

So we didn't have a proper challenge when the **** were able to sign our captain away on 5 times his wage?

Just.
Fucking.
Wow.

They do but going for someone a left field.

Look at our last gaffers in the last 15 years - mcinnes, Mcghee, calderwood, Brown
The same old guff regurgitated. Del has done us well but time for a change lads

16 minutes ago, gmcg94 said:

At least hibs have balls to make a call and try something new unlike us

Yeah, that’s really worked for them, hasn’t it?

Yeah, that’s really worked for them, hasn’t it?

Not always I’m not saying that. Heckinbottom looking good for them. But they have gave it a go unlike us, scared of change, scared to go a bit different. Let’s just play it safe that’s the Aberdeen mantra. Sick of it

4 minutes ago, gmcg94 said:

The same old guff regurgitated.

And your solution to this is appointing the famously innovative and forward thinking Gordon Strachan?

Edited by MrWorldwideJr

So we didn't have a proper challenge when the **** were able to sign our captain away on 5 times his wage?

He wasn’t a loss. Another overrated local lad

And your solution to this is appointing the famously innovative and forward thinking Gordon Strachan?

A manager who has managed at top level in Scotland in prem

3 league titles, Scottish cups, league cups, 2 last 16 of champions league. International manager. Aye your right gees mcinnes anyday

2 minutes ago, gmcg94 said:

Here come the “ but....but....but he’s won us a league cup about a million year ago. emoji42.png

Wasn’t as long ago as that IMHO

Go away.

Ryan jack was bang average. I’m not wearing my red tinted specs. Big love in for him cos he’s a local boy very ordinary not as much of a loss as other players have or will be

I'm not someone who thinks the sky would necessarily fall in without McInnes; those who constantly invoke McGhee, for example, are usually being a bit daft. But if your best argument for changing a broadly successful and well liked manager basically comes down to boredom and because a worse team sacked their manager who took them to 8th place, it's probably best to rethink.

I'm not someone who thinks the sky would necessarily fall in without McInnes; those who constantly invoke McGhee, for example, are usually being a bit daft. But if your best argument for changing a broadly successful and well liked manager basically comes down to boredom and because a worse team sacked their manager who took them to 8th place, it's probably best to rethink.

Not at all mate nothing to do with boredom. And I never mentioned sacking. I said let his contract run down and have a respectful mutual parting of the ways. Like I have said previous he has done a great job for us but there is an element of our fans who think he is untouchable, I’m saying otherwise. All I’m saying is it’s time for a change.

Go away.

Also as well if Ryan jack was such the baller we all think he was why didn’t celtic sign him? Or teams from the championship or prem show any Interest?

6 minutes ago, gmcg94 said:

Not always I’m not saying that. Heckinbottom looking good for them. But they have gave it a go unlike us, scared of change, scared to go a bit different. Let’s just play it safe that’s the Aberdeen mantra. Sick of it

In the last lot of years people raved about these managers at a certain time

Jackie McNamara 
Paul Hartley
Robbie Neilson
Jack Ross

Just look how their careers have gone and not in the right direction for all apart from Ross who isn't doing that good at Sunderland.

To me the minimum requirement for an Aberdeen manager is qualify for Europe and we have achieved that in every season under McInnes. McInnes has achieved great results without any training facilities so lets see how he goes when we do in October!

2 minutes ago, gmcg94 said:

Also as well if Ryan jack was such the baller we all think he was why didn’t celtic sign him? Or teams from the championship or prem show any Interest?

Are you 12 years old? All your posts lead me to that belief. 

You bring up Hibs as evidence of the sort of thing we should be doing. They haven't finished above us in about a decade. 

Hovering pish.