The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Enjoyable evenings football apart from the obvious. Will be fine in the 2nd leg imo.

4 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I thought Hedges played well. Looked a bit embarassed at his two minute round of applause when he was substituted though 😂

Saw a clip off red tv , Del and the bench all laughing at him and pointing , telling him he missed a bit of the stadium😂

1 thing tho, Dom Ball

We'll miss him right ?😐

42 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Enjoyable evenings football apart from the obvious. Will be fine in the 2nd leg imo.

Saw a clip off red tv , Del and the bench all laughing at him and pointing , telling him he missed a bit of the stadium😂

1 thing tho, Dom Ball

We'll miss him right ?😐

Dom Ball would have given more balance to that team in place of Wright and given Ferguson a bit more scope to get forward.

i thought we were powder off the ball at times but quite slick with the ball.

obviously Leigh and Bryson improve that team although Considine was fine and put a sublime left foot cross in first half which should have led to a goal.

what happens if Logan’s our though? Can’t think of anyone to cover.

1 hour ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I will never back down from my opinion that McGinn is the best striker at the club and has been ever since he joined (I include Adam Rooney in that).

We should have played him up front far more often than we have.

Best striker? More like best player

Have the Brazil 1970 fans stopped deleting their tweets from last night [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hope he’s good. We’ll let you know. Or second thought you let us know as you were experts last night [emoji106]

I was in Aberdeen yesterday so took in the game. 

The Fins looked tidy and I do think they will score at home. 

Aberdeen should have been out of sight but poor finishing killed them, I can’t remember the keeper making anything other than routine saves. 

Not seeing the love for McGinn, didn’t think he contributed very much, goal aside, Logan was really poor, seems to think he is better than he is and messed up the simple stuff. I was impressed by Ferguson though. 

Aberdeen should have enough to go through but I think they will need to score.