The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

11 hours ago, Milnzo said:

Lol @ AberDNA, price freeze indeed.

Typical Aberdeen fan comment.  If you just buy a season ticket, then it is a price freeze. If you’re patient enough to wait for the details of  AberDNA to be announced and then decide whether it’s for you or not, it’s still a price freeze, but you may voluntarily agree to give Aberdeen FC some more of your cash.......or not.

6 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I'm in Aberdeen next weekend. The Aberdeen v St Johnstone game is my back up match in case Peterhead v Clyde gets called off due to freak weather.

I take it you can just turn up on the day and wouldn't have to buy a ticket in advance?

Haven't bought an individual match ticket in years, so I may be talking out my hoop, but I'm fairly certain our games are all ticket now. At least I haven't noticed any cash turnstiles for ages. You can buy a match ticket right up until kick-off from the ticket office. Certain games require you to be on the system, but St. Johnstone won't be one of them. So if you explain you're a Clyde fan that just wants to take in the game at the ticket office I'd imagine they'll just fire you on the system there and then.

Be warned though, you'd probably have a more enjoyable time in Aleppo than watching St. Johnstone play at Pittodrie.

Edited by Illgresi

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

IMG_0246.jpg

Lighting being used to try to improve the playing surface.

Probably a bit late to be bringing the lights out; I'd imagine it's more effective as a preventative measure rather than a cure. None-the-less, it's good to see we're still taking small steps into the 21st century.

I suppose we could line it up against St. Johnstone's goal, then they'll only need to field MacLean.

Probably a bit late to be bringing the lights out; I'd imagine it's more effective as a preventative measure rather than a cure. None-the-less, it's good to see we're still taking small steps into the 21st century.
I suppose we could line it up against St. Johnstone's goal, then they'll only need to field MacLean.

No matter how many improvements we make on the pitch it can't save that game from being anything other than a St Johnstone anti-football snoozefest.