The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

At a time when we have part time players in our lower leagues playing 4 games in 7 days - to overplay the tired and mentally drained thing was a worry. 

This was the key point for me. I'm sure that during an interview Cormack made a veiled criticism of McInnes about how he seemed to make excuses whenever the team under performed. 

I'm not totally sure this was what Glass was doing, more an observation that the current crop of players didn't have the metal and physical stamina required to play multiple games in a short time frame, when playing with a system that relies on a high press. 

Hopefully the players that Glass signs will be trained to the level of fitness required to implement his system, otherwise he is just publicly excusing his players, as the article suggests. 

Edited by Golden Gordon
Spelling

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

McInnes will have a few succulent lambs fighting his corner hoping McCormark falls on his face.

Are you incapable of calling people by their correct names? This McCormark thing is pretty childish.

29 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Posting complicit west of Scotland red top mince then moan about it is pretty childish.I can't believe fans still fall for it.

To be fair to @kingjoey@kingjoey it was me that posted said mince then moaned about it first, so if anything this should be my heat. 

No idea why when I used the @ function on the phone it did it twice, but it wouldn't let me post otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

To be fair to @kingjoey@kingjoey it was me that posted said mince then moaned about it first, so if anything this should be my heat. 

No idea why when I used the @ function on the phone it did it twice, but it wouldn't let me post otherwise. 

Nae probs, I've not bought a paper or clicked on this kind of stuff for about 10 years,you get more information from a public toilet if you want to take it seriously.

57 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

You are a gentleman Mr Golden.

Edited by kingjoey

26 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Aye. Was just a strangely phrased question.

It was essentially getting Glass to repeat what he already said so sounded like they were trying to unsubtly get the point across.

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

It was essentially getting Glass to repeat what he already said so sounded like they were trying to unsubtly get the point across.

Heavily choreographed in house interview, to try and lighten the mood after Sunday’s shitshow, it’s obvious someone will  be announced tomorrow or Friday. 
My 50p is on the Thumb, after Celtic refuse his contract extension on April 30th.

58 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Better than a £20 take it or leave it club shop voucher IMO 😉

Season ticket and AberDNA renewed this morning. Just hope to get into some games next season, if not them all.