The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 18/04/2021 at 15:49, Merkland Red said:

Looks like Bowyer doesn't think too much of Cosgrove. Probably wishes he'd took the chance and went to France last summer.

Can't see him getting a look in unless they go down.

I live walking distance from the Valley so used to go an watch Bowyer's Charlton side quite a bit.

It's hard to think of a forward less suited to Bowyer's style of play than Cosgrove.

5 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I live walking distance from the Valley so used to go an watch Bowyer's Charlton side quite a bit.

It's hard to think of a forward less suited to Bowyer's style of play than Cosgrove.

Bowyer a ball on the deck type manager?

Anybody interested in exercising their brain muscles on a daily basis should join this thread - 

championships, relegation, promotion, cups, wooden spoon trophy, all human life is here.

Try and beat myself (not hard) and @kingjoey (a bit harder).

55 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Anybody interested in exercising their brain muscles on a daily basis should join this thread - 

championships, relegation, promotion, cups, wooden spoon trophy, all human life is here.

How do you register? Might give it a go.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I can highly recommend it. Makes for a great start the day for or me, regardless of the score I get.

6 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

I know it’s early days but how refreshing is this 

None of the usual patronising “top 4 and getting to semis / finals is a success for Aberdeen”

Say it like it is. To be a success you need silverware. Anything below that is just a par performance at best.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56874467

That's going well eh. Its almost as if sacking your 3rd most successful manager of all time for a complete rookie cause he's the owner's mate isn't a good idea. Who knew?

Really looking a mess today. A shame, but a number of the current players may not be able to play to the planned shape. Our centre backs really do not look comfortable building from the back. I'm not sure this will change even with practice. So we will either need to reconsider this style or players to implement it.

29 minutes ago, Don exotic said:

Really looking a mess today. A shame, but a number of the current players may not be able to play to the planned shape. Our centre backs really do not look comfortable building from the back. I'm not sure this will change even with practice. So we will either need to reconsider this style or players to implement it.

There's going to be a big overhaul which was required whether McInnes was here or not.

I'm a lot more comfortable with a new manager building a new squad than Derek getting another go.