The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

36 minutes ago, Don exotic said:

Well done tonight the Dons. A winning start for Glass in the end. Surely we can beat the Jutes at home and try and keep improving from there.

The character to come back from behind twice was the most pleasing aspect for me.

Lots still wrong with the team but getting through in Cup ties is all that matters

Deserved win for us. As others say plenty to improve and it was only after Mcginn's brilliant first goal we got going.

Livingston fair enough play to their strengths and work hard. But jesus the long hoofs and tactical fouling for the whole game from them is tough to watch.

Good start for Glass.

As your guy said,to come behind twice was testament to what could have been a potential banana skin for yous.No complaints from me as a Livi fan.We gave it our best shot,which actually surprised me.Not disgraced to go out in that fashion.But well done Aberdeen and good luck in the next round.See you soon at our place. 👍

57 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

As your guy said,to come behind twice was testament to what could have been a potential banana skin for yous.No complaints from me as a Livi fan.We gave it our best shot,which actually surprised me.Not disgraced to go out in that fashion.But well done Aberdeen and good luck in the next round.See you soon at our place. 👍

Cheers. Hopefully you can give Hibs a doing before then.

It wasn’t the best of first half’s by all accounts, although I missed it, but as poor as Kamberi was last week, he was excellent when he came on yesterday and the match changed from then on. The first Livingston goal was poor from our point of view, and the second wasn’t a penalty, but our two goals were really well worked and superbly finished. We also created a fair bit of havoc in the Livingston box in extra time without getting any breaks. Apart from Lewis Ferguson’s penalty, all the guys looked confident taking them and all hit them well, particularly liked Deano’s one, really calm guy. Unfortunately, McLennan has been really poor when he has been on the pitch in the last few weeks, and he definitely doesn’t deserve a start against Celtic. No idea how big a loss Joe Lewis would be if he’s out for a while, because I know next to nothing about Woods.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

It wasn’t the best of first half’s by all accounts, although I missed it, but as poor as Kamberi was last week, he was excellent when he came on yesterday and the match changed from then on. The first Livingston goal was poor from our point of view, and the second wasn’t a penalty, but our two goals were really well worked and superbly finished. We also created a fair bit of havoc in the Livingston box in extra time without getting any breaks. Apart from Lewis Ferguson’s penalty, all the guys looked confident taking them and all hit them well, particularly liked Deano’s one, really calm guy. Unfortunately, McLennan has been really poor when he has been on the pitch in the last few weeks, and he definitely doesn’t deserve a start against Celtic. No idea how big a loss Joe Lewis would be if he’s out for a while, because I know next to nothing about Woods.

Hamilton fans thought it was very funny when we signed him...

10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Looks like Bowyer doesn't think too much of Cosgrove. Probably wishes he'd took the chance and went to France last summer.

Can't see him getting a look in unless they go down.

Shocked to see karanka sacked after shelling out on cosgrove to save his skin, who he seemed to think could play on the wing. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Shocked to see karanka sacked after shelling out on cosgrove to save his skin, who he seemed to think could play on the wing. 

Had clearly never seen him play before. Surely a case of a scout showing him a goal scoring record and him going for it late in the deadline.

Can't get a look in ahead of Jutkiewicz.

Don't think he's even had a start there. Happened to be watching one of the few games where's he was given more than five minutes and he just wandered round the pitch aimlessly, barely getting involved at all.

Who knows though if Mcburnie can score a ton of goals in that league maybe he just needs one and he'll go off in another run of goals like he did with us.