The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Happy for Aberdeen fans. McInnes will get you consistency in the league, but his football had become terrible to watch and the whole thing just went a bit stale.

Squad needs a good shakeup in the next few months. Real opportunity for a manager there.

Just now, G51 said:

Happy for Aberdeen fans. McInnes will get you consistency in the league, but his football had become terrible to watch and the whole thing just went a bit stale.

Squad needs a good shakeup in the next few months. Real opportunity for a manager there.

It's getting a shakeup whether we like it or not. Think only Andy Considine will be there to turn the lights off come June.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Probably the only option left, but as pointed out above, the overall feeling is sadness he just couldn't get us to the place we wanted to be.  A Scottish cup and he would have been a legend. 

Anyway, thanks for the good memories Derek, and for giving us our dignity back. 

Shame this is how it ends for him, guess he'll be Hearts manager within 12 months.

f**k knows who Aberdeen go for.

Guest Bob Mahelp

With absolutely no facts to back it up, I've always had the feeling that his fate was sealed when Cormack took over. 

I don't trust Cormack in the slightest to get this decision right. I think he's a Walter Mitty with delusions of grandeur about what he can do for the club. 

Given that Hibs fans are all over this with undisguised glee.....in general Hibs were McInnes's bitch for the last 7 years.....there's a warning staring us in the face that our club could become like they are, if the correct decsions are not made.