The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

22 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Why do you, as a Rangers fan, think your club is universally detested by non Rangers fans up and down the country? 

Scott Wright is a supposed Aberdeen fan, a North East loon moving to Rangers. It's sickening. It's only something someone who has an involvement in their local club would understand, which is why you'll see guys like Jamie Masson on Twitter, a *** from Fraserburgh, struggling to comprehend why it would anger people. 

When I was a kid, I hated Rangers and Celtic and Dundee United and Hearts and Hibs etc cause they were our rivals and that was it, you don't think about it as a kid, it just is what it is. 

As an adult, the only true hatred that has lasted, is the one for Rangers. I don't like Celtic, but it's something different with Rangers. Everything they stand for, their fans, the entitlement, the Orange kits, the fucking buffoonery that seems to accompany supporting them, they truly are a negative influence within Scottish society. The servitude to the monarchy, the far right political element within the support, the classless statements, all of it. 

The obsession with utilising child sexual abuse to one up their rivals, when the EXACT same thing went on at their club. 

It's not just a football club, it's an institution that has no place in modern society. 

9 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Can only imagine how wild Stormzy is going to find this post after a few drinks.

It's absolute birthday caird pish 😂

Literally just an unhinged rant bearing no relation to anything I've said and barely any to the truth. A very negative post I must say. A guy that ironically can't seem to keep his politics out of football whilst getting enraged by other people  for apparantly doing so. People like him aren't football fans they're uneducated old bald men that get kicks out of acting staunch online.

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It's absolute birthday caird pish 😂

Literally just an unhinged rant bearing no relation to anything I've said and barely any to the truth. A very negative post I must say. A guy that ironically can't seem to keep his politics out of football whilst getting enraged by other people  for apparantly doing so. People like him aren't football fans they're uneducated old bald men that get kicks out of acting staunch online.

image.gif.a9e73c6bc51bb13a6581eac384de8280.gif

The Wright situation is pretty frustrating and disappointing. I hate Rangers and Celtic as much as the next guy but you can understand the decision he has made, which doesn't mean you can't be disappointed by it. I do wonder what my resolve would be like if I was in his situation. Lets talk in pure hypotheticals, if you were offered 2.5k a week at Aberdeen vs 7.5k a week at one of the old firm, what would you do?

7 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

My friend, I'm 25 years old and have a head of luxurious flowing hair. 

You failed to answer my question, why do you think the country hates Rangers?

Jesus, that's worrying. Hopefully you're just posting for attention or something then because your views on a specific group of football fans is extremely narrow minded and backwards. 

I can't answer such a stupid question, you can try rephrasing it so you don't come across as so deranged and I can answer otherwise it's like arguing with an old man shaking his fist at a cloud. From what you've posted I'd imagine you've got more in common with those that you described than I do with you.  

50 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Why can't you answer the question? It's relatively simple, if you had to hazard a guess, what would your answer be? 

Obviously, it should go without saying, that not every Rangers fan is as described. I have close friends who are ****, and know many more due to their unfortunate prevalence in the North East. 

Why are both old Rangers, and new Rangers, so hated? 

59 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Jesus, that's worrying. Hopefully you're just posting for attention or something then because your views on a specific group of football fans is extremely narrow minded and backwards. 

I can't answer such a stupid question, you can try rephrasing it so you don't come across as so deranged and I can answer otherwise it's like arguing with an old man shaking his fist at a cloud. From what you've posted I'd imagine you've got more in common with those that you described than I do with you.  

Best of three?  

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

f**k me, is this the point we start moaning that Rangers fans are on our thread manufacturing a rivalry? Is that how it works?

Bring back the Mcinnes out chat.

Smith-Stormzy.jpg

Derek must stay
Derek must stay
Hello
Hello

Concomitant you Reds
Concomitant you Reds

Edited by betting competition

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

f**k me, is this the point we start moaning that Rangers fans are on our thread manufacturing a rivalry? Is that how it works?

Bring back the Mcinnes out chat.

What rivalry? According to Rangers fans "No-one likes us, we don't care".

Surely if we are as irrelevant as Rangers fans think we are then none of their fans would read any Aberdeen forums and get upset at what Dons fans think........

28 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Ok, let me rephrase it, if someone was to hate Rangers, why do you think that would be? 

Could be a multitude of reasons buddy. It's hard to know without knowing the person. Most people I know that "hate" Rangers would probably say they hate the fans, I only really hear this from knuckle draggers themselves, the type to use sectarian language whilst trying to pontificate about how bigoted a certain set of fans are. 

I know a few celtc fans that don't like Rangers football club for obvious reasons that don't need to be said. 

18 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

What a load of shit. 

I can't be arsed turning this into a debate about what is/isn't sectarian etc. 

Next time you're at Ibrox, if you do go to games (I imagine not) maybe open your ears, and eyes, and see what folk are on about. 

Delusional.

Quite.