The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2020/21

5 minutes ago, the tungston weasel said:
3 hours ago, Illgresi said:
That's because we like to let them leave to go to Ayr.

Bruce Anderson is in no way ready for the first team. Best place for him is on loan.

I was talking about Michael Rose and Sam Roscoe in reference to the comment about having no centre back prospects. But I was also being facetious.

13 minutes ago, the tungston weasel said:
35 minutes ago, Illgresi said:
I was talking about Michael Rose and Sam Roscoe in reference to the comment about having no centre back prospects. But I was also being facetious.

My apologies.

No problem, don't let it happen again. 😆

Delighted with Hoban signing an extension. Ideally he'll sign another extension in the coming months probably with an agreement that if a club comes in for him that he wants to move to we won't stand in his way. 

He's a cracking defender and hopefully he remains fit. Such a calming influence and really good at bringing the ball out of defence. 

52 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Delighted with Hoban signing an extension. Ideally he'll sign another extension in the coming months probably with an agreement that if a club comes in for him that he wants to move to we won't stand in his way. 

He's a cracking defender and hopefully he remains fit. Such a calming influence and really good at bringing the ball out of defence. 

That sounds like a shit clause. We'd be on the hook for wages if he spends 2 years injured but he can waltz off if he's not? Fair enough a £1m release clause or something but not a one way option. If he doesn't want to commit it'll be short term contracts. 

Agree that he's quality though. 

Yas, Andy min.

Strange because he's showing signs of slowing down a bit this season. That fits with Steve Clarke's ethos right enough.

Still, fully deserved.

Would be delighted if he got on the park. Fully deserved. Dons legend.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

McCrorie scored for the U21s.

Smashing goal too. The touch from Hornby is lovely.

6 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Smashing goal too. The touch from Hornby is lovely.

Lewis Ferguson took the free kick, a superb backheel on the volley by Hornby and Ross McCrorie wins a tussle for the ball and hits it across the keeper into the far corner. Beautiful.

I trust that after tonight’s goal and his impending call up to the full squad later, Rangers are not able to increase the transfer fee next summer.

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I trust that after tonight’s goal and his impending call up to the full squad later, Rangers are not able to increase the transfer fee next summer.

Put f**k all past them Joey🙄

17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Hopefully the deal is water-tight.