Jump to content
Guest

The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2020/21

Recommended Posts

My fear with Wright is that is a vicious cycle. You need to keep giving him games right now to keep his confidence up. The games up if after a strong start to the season we dump him on the bench and he is reduced to 15 minutes here and there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, scottorae said:

My fear with Wright is that is a vicious cycle. You need to keep giving him games right now to keep his confidence up. The games up if after a strong start to the season we dump him on the bench and he is reduced to 15 minutes here and there

He's actually had a number of the 8 McInnes seasons where he has started the season firmly in the picture and faded to not even making the bench before too long.

He's 100% worth a contract extension though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

No chance it's the same boy who was on loan last season, his first touch actually controls the ball rather than sending it 30 yards ahead...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, HunterAFC said:

 

No chance it's the same boy who was on loan last season, his first touch actually controls the ball rather than sending it 30 yards ahead...

Stephen Glass bringing out the best in him.

Nope, I didn't realise he was head coach at Atlanta United either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's everyone thinking for the transfer action tomorrow? Leigh in? Anderson, Campbell and a couple more youngsters out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BodDon said:

What's everyone thinking for the transfer action tomorrow? Leigh in? Anderson, Campbell and a couple more youngsters out?

I'm sticking with an earlier prediction. Ball playing cb, stand out youngster in scottish premier, xferred to England now not getting a game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, scottorae said:

I reckon Ojo out, Main or Anderson out, Leigh in

We only have Watkins and Edmondson until January for sure, so I can’t see either Main or Anderson going out or on loan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I'm sticking with an earlier prediction. Ball playing cb, stand out youngster in scottish premier, xferred to England now not getting a game. 

We've to guess the name? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

Liam Lindsay

Bingo! 

I don't actually know if he's any good but i recall being impressed by sportscene highlights a couple of times and the biography fits a pattern. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We only have Watkins and Edmondson until January for sure, so I can’t see either Main or Anderson going out or on loan.


Cosgrove back in a couple of weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Bingo! 

I don't actually know if he's any good but i recall being impressed by sportscene highlights a couple of times and the biography fits a pattern. 

Whats the story with him? no involvement last 7-8 months?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Bingo! 

I don't actually know if he's any good but i recall being impressed by sportscene highlights a couple of times and the biography fits a pattern. 

Aye, IIRC he's left footed as well. If you're looking at a McKenna replacement he ticks a lot of the boxes.

Edited by capt_oats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, d31 said:

Whats the story with him? no involvement last 7-8 months?

Change of manager. Was on the bench a lot so not injured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...