The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2020/21

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

:lol: I'd forgotten that red card for big Sam.

Unbelievable decision* 🤓

*Fancy having the temerity to get kicked in the back of the leg by some current at the PoundlandArena (nailed on sending off offence).  You'd think he went to the wrong school/lodge or something!

Whether 3 million is a good deal or not, losing McKenna is a big blow if trying to achieve success and trophies. Him and Hoban gave us a chance at the back.

Taylor, Considine and Devlin are not at that level. I would like to see Logan on the right of the back 3 unless we sign a promising defender on loan. 

My seven year old son's favourite player is Scott McKenna. Showed him the photo of him in his Nottingham Forest strip. The wee man looked like he was about to burst in to tears and then spent the next 5 mins trying to convince me he didn't care.

Took me back to my reaction when Eoin Jess left Coventry at the same age!

Probably be good for McKenna to enter a more physical league, I think. 

Seemed pretty easy for him to dominate a lot of opposition attackers without much thought. Championship down there will have stronger and quicker attackers coming up against him, which should help.

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

My seven year old son's favourite player is Scott McKenna. Showed him the photo of him in his Nottingham Forest strip. The wee man looked like he was about to burst in to tears and then spent the next 5 mins trying to convince me he didn't care.

I was gutted about Jess going but nothing will ever top seeing Billy Dodds on the back page wearing a Rangers top

Part of me died that day 

I know he went via one of the wee Dundee teams but f**k I was genuinely appalled 

I was gutted about Jess going but nothing will ever top seeing Billy Dodds on the back page wearing a Rangers top
Part of me died that day 
I know he went via one of the wee Dundee teams but f**k I was genuinely appalled 
Think Theo x 10000000000000000
Gutted wasn't the word

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Probably be good for McKenna to enter a more physical league, I think. 

Seemed pretty easy for him to dominate a lot of opposition attackers without much thought. Championship down there will have stronger and quicker attackers coming up against him, which should help.

I think a change for him in general will be good. As sad as it sounds there's a lot more to play for down the road too.

I've never truly recovered from 'Bumper' Graham leaving for Leeds in '77.

Or Martin going to Man Utd.

Or Joe going to Everton

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I think a change for him in general will be good. As sad as it sounds there's a lot more to play for down the road too.

We're still in five tournaments.......

45 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

We're still in five tournaments.......

Ha!

Personally. More money and more chance of being picked up by a premier League team.

4 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I always remember my dad holding me after Marvin Andrew's last game, he leaned over with me to say bye and I burst into tears and the big man took me and gave me a big hug. 

You never understand at that age :D 

Edited by ATLIS

5 hours ago, Enrico Pallazzo said:

I've never truly recovered from 'Bumper' Graham leaving for Leeds in '77.

Tip of the cap to you, sir, for having the best user name and profile picture in history honoring one of the best 10 minutes in cinematic history.

20 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

A good Scottish player had the temerity to develop at a Club that wasn’t there’s 

They’ll be fizzing again in two years when he moves to Everton for £40 million and scoops the Dandies £10 million :D

Due to England's vastly overrated opinion of their game there is a good chance of this happening