The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2020/21

59 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yep,Even Livingstone are getting more for their players. 

You were so excited about thinking up that post, that you’ve got typos all over the place. Good one though.

Fair play to him for not spitting the dummy when we kept him last year. 

Hope we got a sizeable payment. 

Looking forward to seeing more of big Ashton. 

200w.gif.6d97be795d6d2a68b01ee84fa91707c6.gif

Scott getting out just in time to avoid the absolute skelping coming in Lisbon. Smart loon.

All the best to him.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Scott getting out just in time to avoid the absolute skelping coming in Lisbon. Smart loon.

All the best to him.

Great deal for Aberdeen they’ve scored big time.

We’ll probably cash in on Cosgrove as well if an offer comes in 

Good to have cash coming in but it’s bittersweet that it’s just to keep the club afloat as opposed to reinvesting in the squad

Hey ho 

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You were so excited about thinking up that post, that you’ve got typos all over the place. Good one though.

Welcome to post  Bosman ruling football.

You have to admire the old firm fans on any notable post regarding McKenna. Going out of their way to let everyone know how shit the boy is.

Strange behaviour.

17 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You have to admire the old firm fans on any notable post regarding McKenna. Going out of their way to let everyone know how shit the boy is.

Strange behaviour.

A good Scottish player had the temerity to develop at a Club that wasn’t there’s 

They’ll be fizzing again in two years when he moves to Everton for £40 million and scoops the Dandies £10 million :D

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Great deal for Aberdeen they’ve scored big time.

Clearly it's a great deal but the club (and the player) deserve credit.

A year ago he handed in a transfer request and the whole thing could have turned nasty. His form dipped but he's got it back in recent times and now both parties win.

40 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Strange behaviour.

Seen plenty talking about how slow he is which makes it clear they have no idea what they're talking about and just toeing the old firm da party line.

34 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Strange behaviour.

Searched his name on Twitter the other day and most posts about him from Forest fans seemed to be filled with replies from OF fans informing them of how much of a "donkey" McKenna is. Absolute weirdos. 

Anyway, I'm disappointed he has gone, although I am a bit surprised that we managed to hold onto him for as long as we did. In my eyes, our best centre-back since Anderson - hopefully McKenna has more luck in England than Anderson did, mind. 

That goal against Kilmarnock stands out in the memory, but he produced one of the few genuinely 10/10 performances I have seen from an Aberdeen player in this win at Ibrox:

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Searched his name on Twitter the other day and most posts about him from Forest fans seemed to be filled with replies from OF fans informing them of how much of a "donkey" McKenna is. Absolute weirdos. 

Anyway, I'm disappointed he has gone, although I am a bit surprised that we managed to hold onto him for as long as we did. In my eyes, our best centre-back since Anderson - hopefully McKenna has more luck in England than Anderson did, mind. 

That goal against Kilmarnock stands out in the memory, but he produced one of the few genuinely 10/10 performances I have seen from an Aberdeen player in this win at Ibrox:

:lol: I'd forgotten that red card for big Sam.

3 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Seen plenty talking about how slow he is which makes it clear they have no idea what they're talking about and just toeing the old firm da party line.

Exactly.