Jump to content
Guest

The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2020/21

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yep,Even Livingstone are getting more for their players. 

You were so excited about thinking up that post, that you’ve got typos all over the place. Good one though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair play to him for not spitting the dummy when we kept him last year. 

Hope we got a sizeable payment. 

Looking forward to seeing more of big Ashton. 

200w.gif.6d97be795d6d2a68b01ee84fa91707c6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scott getting out just in time to avoid the absolute skelping coming in Lisbon. Smart loon.

All the best to him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Scott getting out just in time to avoid the absolute skelping coming in Lisbon. Smart loon.

All the best to him.

 

Great deal for Aberdeen they’ve scored big time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’ll probably cash in on Cosgrove as well if an offer comes in 

Good to have cash coming in but it’s bittersweet that it’s just to keep the club afloat as opposed to reinvesting in the squad

Hey ho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You were so excited about thinking up that post, that you’ve got typos all over the place. Good one though.

Welcome to post  Bosman ruling football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to admire the old firm fans on any notable post regarding McKenna. Going out of their way to let everyone know how shit the boy is.

Strange behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You have to admire the old firm fans on any notable post regarding McKenna. Going out of their way to let everyone know how shit the boy is.

Strange behaviour.

A good Scottish player had the temerity to develop at a Club that wasn’t there’s 

They’ll be fizzing again in two years when he moves to Everton for £40 million and scoops the Dandies £10 million :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Great deal for Aberdeen they’ve scored big time.

Clearly it's a great deal but the club (and the player) deserve credit.

A year ago he handed in a transfer request and the whole thing could have turned nasty. His form dipped but he's got it back in recent times and now both parties win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You have to admire the old firm fans on any notable post regarding McKenna. Going out of their way to let everyone know how shit the boy is.

Strange behaviour.

Seen plenty talking about how slow he is which makes it clear they have no idea what they're talking about and just toeing the old firm da party line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You have to admire the old firm fans on any notable post regarding McKenna. Going out of their way to let everyone know how shit the boy is.

Strange behaviour.

Searched his name on Twitter the other day and most posts about him from Forest fans seemed to be filled with replies from OF fans informing them of how much of a "donkey" McKenna is. Absolute weirdos. 

Anyway, I'm disappointed he has gone, although I am a bit surprised that we managed to hold onto him for as long as we did. In my eyes, our best centre-back since Anderson - hopefully McKenna has more luck in England than Anderson did, mind. 

That goal against Kilmarnock stands out in the memory, but he produced one of the few genuinely 10/10 performances I have seen from an Aberdeen player in this win at Ibrox:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Searched his name on Twitter the other day and most posts about him from Forest fans seemed to be filled with replies from OF fans informing them of how much of a "donkey" McKenna is. Absolute weirdos. 

Anyway, I'm disappointed he has gone, although I am a bit surprised that we managed to hold onto him for as long as we did. In my eyes, our best centre-back since Anderson - hopefully McKenna has more luck in England than Anderson did, mind. 

That goal against Kilmarnock stands out in the memory, but he produced one of the few genuinely 10/10 performances I have seen from an Aberdeen player in this win at Ibrox:

 

:lol: I'd forgotten that red card for big Sam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Seen plenty talking about how slow he is which makes it clear they have no idea what they're talking about and just toeing the old firm da party line.

Exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...