The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I think I heard something about that recent test event at Murrayfield that the fans attending all lived fairly close to the stadium. To try to  reduce the risk of the virus spreading further afield if it turned out that anyone attending the match had it. 

So it might be the case that the Dons season ticket holders living nearest to Pittodrie will be first in line for our test event

Watkins isn’t a striker to don’t expect him to score a lot of goals. He’s more a winger or an attacking midfielder. 

He’s positive, rapid and strong and even objectively speaking, one of the best players in the league.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

So priority points first then who lives in Merkland road?

Regretting moving from King Street (near the Bobbin) 10 years ago. 🙄

Bogbrush’ll be back on here moaning about the club’s  disgracefull discrimination against homeless season ticket holders

image.thumb.png.2bf7d6203d79b662ea103bebdac47868.png

When the club were flogging season tickets they said the loyalty point system would be used to decide which season ticket holders would get to attend if the capacity was less than the number of season ticket holders so guessing that will be applied to this game as well.
That seems reasonable to me. The folk with 1000 points or whatever are the folk who go home and away and also put extra money in via the DNA thingy #topredz

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Is the Graeme Shinnie episode of Open Goal worth a listen? It's two hours long...

I got about 90 minutes through it before pausing for the Scotland game. I'm not a big Open Goal fan, but some decent stuff, especially if you're a fan of stories of Jonny Hayes defecating in teammates' clothing and Kenny McLean covering complimentary match tickets in a bucket of his own piss. 

18 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I got about 90 minutes through it before pausing for the Scotland game. I'm not a big Open Goal fan, but some decent stuff, especially if you're a fan of stories of Jonny Hayes defecating in teammates' clothing and Kenny McLean covering complimentary match tickets in a bucket of his own piss. 

🤣

31 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Also confirms that Scott Brown told him that he was going to come out of international retirement to break his legs in Scotland training after that tackle. 

Hahaha. That was such a daft rumour that it was bound to be true.

Shinnies tackle wasn't even that bad. Brown has been on the end of far worse.

8 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Hahaha. That was such a daft rumour that it was bound to be true.

Shinnies tackle wasn't even that bad. Brown has been on the end of far worse.

I'd forgotten about that. 

Admittedly the Celtic away end is shite but it barely seemed like anything on the day. Was utterly bizarre hearing all the rumours about Brown's reaction afterwards.

26 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'd forgotten about that. 

Admittedly the Celtic away end is shite but it barely seemed like anything on the day. Was utterly bizarre hearing all the rumours about Brown's reaction afterwards.

Tried to trip him and got it a bit wrong. Compared to Cosgrove's debut...