The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Young McCrorie is a decent player who has a great attitude and, in all his appearances for Rangers, has been thoroughly professional and I wish him all the best at The Ewe Camp.

Please play him in front of a back four as that's where he excels.

Edit:  I didn't give him the epithet 'Kaiser McCrorie' for nothing.

My. He's a big strapping young lad.

10 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Another deflection from a fan of a club who's players flaunted protocol and contributed towards a city now into a third week of lockdown. Oh dear!

Hey if posting like a nonsensical, stroppy idiot helps you deal with your own clubs self inflicted woes then crack on I guess.

11 hours ago, d31 said:

Yea Anderson and McKenna are the two positive cases. Apparently was nothing to do with the night out but that's another story.

7 players missing for the game tomorrow.

Separate subject completely. No sign of any the club marketing the PPV for PATG'rs for the two upcoming games; Livingston and Runavik/Barry.

St Johnstone and Hibs games are exclusive to Sky TV 

It was mentioned to McInnes in the press conference that the Livingston game could be postponed due to lockdown and he agreed it was a possibility. 

Edited by betting competition

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Hey if posting like a nonsensical, stroppy idiot helps you deal with your own clubs self inflicted woes then crack on I guess.

So its nonsensical for posting about a city in lockdown that restricts people in moving in and out of the city unless it's necessary. You stay in Edinburgh? You aren't affected. Says a lot.

7 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

So its nonsensical for posting about a city in lockdown that restricts people in moving in and out of the city unless it's necessary. You stay in Edinburgh? You aren't affected. Says a lot.

There's a Covid thread.

7 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Yes because that's all you said. You didn't haver a lot of trolling shite about the club over the space of a couple of weeks before focusing on the lockdown because it got you a few more bites.

Still waiting on your evidence the lockdown happened just because of the Aberdeen players by the way?

Edited by Rodhull

12 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Yes because that's all you said. You didn't haver a lot of trolling shite about the club over the space of a couple of weeks before focusing on the lockdown because it got you a few more bites.

Still waiting on your evidence the lockdown happened just because of the Aberdeen players by the way?

Did I say it was JUST because of the players? I have consistently said it was the final straw for the SG. But you keep on defending your club's indefensible position.

2 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Did I say it was JUST because of the players? I have consistently said it was the final straw for the SG. But you keep on defending your club's indefensible position.

Any evidence it was the final straw then? I haven’t defended the players much, if at all as it goes.

Edited by Rodhull

Clearly he's been coached but was impressed with Mcrorie in his presser yesterday.

He was getting constantly asked about Rangers, Gerrard etc and basically refused to answer any questions about Rangers and that he's an Aberdeen player here to talk about Aberdeen.

Marley Watkins of Bristol City the latest name being rumoured. Vaguely remember him from his time at Inverness and thought he was more a winger/midfielder than an out and out striker.

His goal record would certainly suggest it too.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Clearly he's been coached but was impressed with Mcrorie in his presser yesterday.

He was getting constantly asked about Rangers, Gerrard etc and basically refused to answer any questions about Rangers and that he's an Aberdeen player here to talk about Aberdeen.

44 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Marley Watkins of Bristol City the latest name being rumoured. Vaguely remember him from his time at Inverness and thought he was more a winger/midfielder than an out and out striker.

His goal record would certainly suggest it too.

We were linked with him when he left ICT so that means we are definitely signing him.