The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Local lockdown was announced 5 August. The issue with Aberdeen's players didn't emerge until the positive COVID tests on Thursday 6th. 

Nice wee take though.

The issue of those players were known before the Wednesday and being in breach of protocol. Nice try at deflection

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

The issue of those players were known before the Wednesday and being in breach of protocol. Nice try at deflection

I have probably been beaten to the punch here and I’ve missed it if I have, but why is your name not Highlandmagyar 3rd Tier?

From the preview of the game on the site

When we were preparing for the Hamilton game, we were depleted in numbers, but we have four (Dylan, Matty, Craig and Jonny) added to that and obviously the addition of Ross McCrorie. We are not without problems though as Sam, Mikey and Ryan are out with long term injuries, Andy is suspended as well and we are missing a couple of the lads due to the circumstances of the last week.

The last sentence seems to confirm that Mckenna and Anderson are missing for tomorrow and possibly inadvertently confirms they were the ones who tested positive?

Mcinnes also says that Ruth will be in the squad and is the only player capable of playing up front on their own so Main is presumably not ready either.

6 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

From the preview of the game on the site

The last sentence seems to confirm that Mckenna and Anderson are missing for tomorrow and possibly inadvertently confirms they were the ones who tested positive?

Mcinnes also says that Ruth will be in the squad and is the only player capable of playing up front on their own so Main is presumably not ready either.

Hopefully the making of the lad.

Yea Anderson and McKenna are the two positive cases. Apparently was nothing to do with the night out but that's another story.

7 players missing for the game tomorrow.

Separate subject completely. No sign of any the club marketing the PPV for PATG'rs for the two upcoming games; Livingston and Runavik/Barry.

St Johnstone and Hibs games are exclusive to Sky TV 

14 minutes ago, d31 said:

Yea Anderson and McKenna are the two positive cases. Apparently was nothing to do with the night out but that's another story.

7 players missing for the game tomorrow.

Separate subject completely. No sign of any the club marketing the PPV for PATG'rs for the two upcoming games; Livingston and Runavik/Barry.

St Johnstone and Hibs games are exclusive to Sky TV 

I think when Hamilton was going to be the first pov game they were going to announce it the day before so could still be waiting. I’d imagine they’re trying to sell the European game to Premier Sport.

On 17/08/2020 at 23:50, Rodhull said:

Finally confirmed at ten to midnight.

Young McCrorie is a decent player who has a great attitude and, in all his appearances for Rangers, has been thoroughly professional and I wish him all the best at The Ewe Camp.

Please play him in front of a back four as that's where he excels.

Edit:  I didn't give him the epithet 'Kaiser McCrorie' for nothing.

Edited by The_Kincardine