The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

7 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

We were poor last season and midfielders at Rangers are always going to have a lot of the ball. I think it'll be Bryson who's looking over his shoulder here.

Yeah, all those sort of things come with caveats.

9 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Thats the sort of logic you get from the leith junkies.

Outbid and outclassed by Aberdeen again. Too easy.

Even for the "ok" Hibs fans on here, they all bought and regurgitated shite about them suddenly outbidding Aberdeen for players due to the Peruvian chairman they now have.

Pipe down Hibees. Back in your box.

The only club here in a box is your own, being in lockdown because of your irresponsible players!

12 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

The only club here in a box is your own, being in lockdown because of your irresponsible players!

I am not 100% convinced he is an Aberdeen fan. He seems to have a particular hardon for Hibs and always pops up with wise words at this time.

Best ignored.

8 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

We were poor last season and midfielders at Rangers are always going to have a lot of the ball. I think it'll be Bryson who's looking over his shoulder here.

Breaking News: Bryson Out for 6 Months after Pulling Neck Muscle

Jeez man, give it a rest eh. We know you think their crimes were worse than the Holocaust and Ted Bundy combined, but the Mrs Lovejoy routine is getting a bit tiresome.

1 hour ago, resk said:
2 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Jeez man, give it a rest eh. We know you think their crimes were worse than the Holocaust and Ted Bundy combined, but the Mrs Lovejoy routine is getting a bit tiresome.

Lol. A bit of a drama queen there! But it is what it is. A city in lockdown due in a large part to your 8 irresponsible players. But hey! Dont let the dangers of a pandemic worry you too much.

10 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Lol. A bit of a drama queen there! But it is what it is. A city in lockdown due in a large part to your 8 irresponsible players. But hey! Dont let the dangers of a pandemic worry you too much.

How is it in large part due to the players? What evidence do you have to back that up?

2 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

As I dont live in Glasgow I dont care what they rags say. But the 8 players were the final straw for SG.

Local lockdown was announced 5 August. The issue with Aberdeen's players didn't emerge until the positive COVID tests on Thursday 6th. 

Nice wee take though.

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Patrick Thistle still seething I see.

Food Lol GIF by Chipotle Mexican Grill - Find & Share on GIPHY

Not at all. We have accepted our fate and also the likelihood that we wont play this year, at least, but Aberdeen fans get extremely p***kly over the 8 irresponsible players and being called out for it. I am only annoyed that it was the catalyst to a city being locked down.