The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

26 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Don't think it's right to name the player but five minutes on Twitter will let you know who it allegedly is. Idiot and unlikely to regain Derek's trust.

This was apparently a birthday night out for Shinnie who was back up the road. Idiots.

Care to share for those of us who avoid Twitter like the plague?

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

Care to share for those of us who avoid Twitter like the plague?

From what ive seen both Cosgrove and Anderson are being named, but the whole place is wild just now.

Anderson
Kennedy
Mcgeoch
Ferguson
McKenna
Devlin
Ojo
Bryson

The 8 apparently. Completely not In the know and probably shite because it's come from friends of friends. Saying that, I know for certain some of the names that have been mentioned like Edmondson for example are definitely shite.

1 minute ago, TheDon99 said:

Anderson
Kennedy
Mcgeoch
Ferguson
McKenna
Devlin
Ojo
Bryson

The 8 apparently. Completely not In the know and probably shite because it's come from friends of friends. Saying that, I know for certain some of the names that have been mentioned like Edmondson for example are definitely shite.

I've seen four separate lists. What a cluster f**k.

5 minutes ago, TheDon99 said:

Anderson
Kennedy
Mcgeoch
Ferguson
McKenna
Devlin
Ojo
Bryson

Good luck fielding a midfield to visit Celtic Park next week if thats true.

17 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Far from a McInnes lover but the state of this...

Someone that lives in Westhill mentioned to me today that despite regularly driving past, he never sees them training in Cormack Park other than in the morning between 10 and 12.

Footballers really are idiots at times. To go out into a crowded bar in the middle of a global pandemic when exceptions have been made to get you back playing football, unbelievable.

For it to have been Soul, fucking Soul, unforgivable!

We have been quite relaxed as a club about players going out drinking up to now, but perhaps it is time to tighten up on that. It's not particularly asking a lot for them to be a bit more disciplined given the wages and lifestyle afforded to them.

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Didn't mention it earlier but the amount of **** on the official AFC statement tweet claiming this punishment is to help Celtic was unreal.

I don’t understand - we apparently only ever lie down to Celtic anyway. So there would be no need for the spfl to expose their Celtic bias with this punishment?

6 minutes ago, kent_don said:

I don’t understand - we apparently only ever lie down to Celtic anyway. So there would be no need for the spfl to expose their Celtic bias with this punishment?

It's exhausting trying to keep up.

One of them claiming the punishment was to help Celtic had just claimed the league was called too early. If anything our issue shows why it wasn't!

Surely if the 6 that are isolating that haven’t tested positive get tested and they come back negative they’ll be able to play?

Not if incubation period is 14 days.: like the rest of us, if we are in close contact with someone who tests positive, we isolate. The ability to have a test makes no difference.