The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Would be fairly typical if - in light of the Celtic result - we now make a baws of it tomorrow, just as Utd did today. Don't know if it's a good or bad thing to know Celtic have dropped points before we play our game.

New deals for Hayes (2018) and Considine (2017).

The Christmas that just keeps giving. :)

Very happy with those two getting deals, would also like to see Low getting at least a year, hes been unlucky to be out at the same time as flood, would have been good to see him get a decent run of games.

Im undecided on Goodwillie, I think he has one of the best first touches and hold up play at the club, but he shoots like a 3 YO with a club foot, maybe another year to see if a bit of stability can get him back to his joot days

Edited by rosso vendicatore

Very happy with those two getting deals, would also like to see Low getting at least a year, hes been unlucky to be out at the same time as flood, would have been good to see him get a decent run of games.

Im undecided on Goodwillie, I think he has one of the best first touches and hold up play at the club, but he shoots like a 3 YO with a club foot, maybe another year to see if a bit of stability can get him back to his joot days

Big Low fan last year but think he is close to the end of the road. I predict a Magennis type loan out to another SPL club in last chance saloon or your out style.

Fantastic business again by the club and McInnes. That's all the current first team regulars with the excepton of Goodwillie signed up until 2016 at least. Of those still left to be dealt in, I would like to see Low, Storie and Murray given new contracts. Goodwillie is a tough one, as he's not been brilliant, but he seems to be working well in the team just now.

I'd imagine if Anderson and Robson feel that they can go on another season, they will get a year's extension. Shaughnessy, Robertson, McManus and Rogers are going to struggle to get new deals I feel, and Masson has no chance.

Once again, full credit to the club for getting two key players signed onto extended deals. A rare change to previous era's of boardroom contract management incompetence.

Anderson won't be back playing anytime soon and if his injury persists I'd imagine he will retire at the end of the season.

You never know, though...

Happy new year to all Dandies, 2014 was a fine old year :D

What's the chances of del going to WBA now they have sacked Irvine ? Surely a worry ?

If they asked he would go without doubt, but they won't, he flopped at Bristol which works to our advantage, couple more years of producing up here before he's even considered for any decent job down south I rekon. wba will no doubt select one of the usuals.

If they asked he would go without doubt, but they won't, he flopped at Bristol which works to our advantage, couple more years of producing up here before he's even considered for any decent job down south I rekon. wba will no doubt select one of the usuals.

I don't think there would be a hope in hell of him going.

Not at this stage of his AFC career, not with how content he is here, and not with the revolving door for managers at the Hawthorns of late.

Not remotely worth the risk.

Anyhoo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30641213