The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Would happily take Higdon, McKay or Boyd (although the latter seems unlikely now). We do need another striker but I still think full back is urgently needing addressed.

2-2 after an hour. Rooney and McGinn hit back for us.

We were much stronger in the first half could have been 4/5 up at the break, 2nd half we made a few changes, brought on a trialist and some reserves and some wasters. you guys took control and could have won the game. Overall a decent workout for both sides and a fair result. Good luck for the season ahead.

Edited by st_patricks_atheltic_1929

So daily mail reporting Boyd about to sign for Sevco obviously money talks again

The same article has now been changed.

He now "hopes" to sign.

Dundee Utd now mentioned in article following their lie that AFC were about to sign him.

Sevco PR at its finest, wonder how many ST they shifted this afternoon.

Where does it say that?

Am I being dense? (Don't answer that)

Swanson, meanwhile, was also offered fresh terms at Posh following a mixed season that saw the 27-year-old Scot play 49 times.

"I thought he was going to go to Aberdeen but I spoke to him recently and he felt he had a couple of offers from League One clubs which were more tempting," he said.

"We made him an offer and he turned it down and we wish him well."

Febian Brandy and Andrew Shinnie two names being linked tonight aswell as Swanson this morning. Certainly speaking to plenty players

still expecting left back, attacking midfield and striker