The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

6 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Aye royal mails  treatment of its staff  has forced many  workers to have there fingers in few pies .  some lads  bashing out amazing home grown stuff .

could post over the water if your interested. . money up front

Royal mail staff don't work for the post office 

it crowd GIF

42 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Beat me again.

Good stuff btw.

I see it seems they're going down the American naming convention where Brown, Russell and the new guy are all Assistant Coaches rather than on being the assistant manager.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Can see this being a major talking point this season.

Me too.

"many goalkeepers are unable to pass to a high enough standard for this style of build up"

Big Joe

AgitatedWindingBlackbird-size_restricted.gif.db74716b7b383bda670eff64e01b883d.gif

on the plus side our new former England U-21 international striker has some ping on him.

Spoiler

1848365069_download(12).jpg.456324df952610b1473cebc524fc8c6c.jpg

"A couple of new players still to come in". Hopefully an off the cuff remark as we need more than a couple. A couple would only cover the strikers 😂. Still need wingers, probably another CH as sadly i don't think Consi should be first choice anymore, and still require full backs (Gurr aside for RB we shouldn't be going with Consi and Hayes as back up for Mackenzie at LB) 

On 18/06/2021 at 17:27, DunbartonshireRed said:

"A couple of new players still to come in". Hopefully an off the cuff remark as we need more than a couple. A couple would only cover the strikers 😂. Still need wingers, probably another CH as sadly i don't think Consi should be first choice anymore, and still require full backs (Gurr aside for RB we shouldn't be going with Consi and Hayes as back up for Mackenzie at LB) 

I think the new players that Wicks was talking about is Gurr and Ramirez  who have agreed to join but we need to wait for quarantine for Gurr and a  work permit and quarantine for Ramirez

5 hours ago, highland_mechanic said:

I think the new players that Wicks was talking about is Gurr and Ramirez  who have agreed to join but we need to wait for quarantine for Gurr and a  work permit and quarantine for Ramirez

Gurr is out of quarantine, on his instagram he was back home in Newcastle last week, will probably wait till he's in for the first day of pre-season (tomorrow) before announcing and getting the scarf above his head.

5 hours ago, highland_mechanic said:

Gurr has been in Newcastle for the past few weeks. Don't like the idea of Ramirez dragging on. Might be a sruggle to get him here for the ECL game if Houston Dynamo keep screwing us about. I'd be giving them until this midweek then pulling the plug. But he seems to be our top target so think we will hang on as much as necessary. 

15 minutes ago, DunbartonshireRed said:

Might be a sruggle to get him here for the ECL game if Houston Dynamo keep screwing us about. I'd be giving them until this midweek then pulling the plug.

What are Houston Dynamo soccer franchise doing ? I was under the impression the only holds up were quarantine / work permit.