The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

18 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I realise that I'm a moany auld khunt, but the fact that there's blue in it rips ma knitting. 

Aberdeen colours are Red. And White. 

Get right to f**k with this blue pish. 

I think it's black, we've adopted Brechin City's colours after their loss of league status

I was assuming the colour is black but if its navy it doesn't bother me and it's a good link to the away kit.

I think the kit is very smart, and the best one in a number of years.

1 minute ago, d31 said:

I was assuming the colour is black but if its navy it doesn't bother me and it's a good link to the away kit.

I think the kit is very smart, and the best one in a number of years.

Is it not similar to others in recent years with some black piping?

It seems to be a strip bereft of creativity and thought. Lets get back to Admiral...

Disappointed by the lack of marketing speak released alongside the kit. There's normally some completely made up shit I enjoy reading about how this slightly modified template kit is actually harkening back to one of our old kits from the 70s or 80s.

51 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Nearly every single player is boring on social media, the way Shay Logan trolls the Celtic fans is very funny. 

It was, but he's milked it - and today's one has jumped the shark......

8 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

That is your opinion nae probs .  Regards  Cormack    he has delivered on a training facility , engaged with fans that has never happened at the club before ,  and he is open to a new stadium down the beach, oh  and got rid of a manager we all wanted shot off . Nae a bad start eh . early days time will tell if he is the snake oil salesman you think ..  

Steady - not everyone necessarily wanted the trigger pulled - and that complete Sigma Olomouc style shambles in the Scottish Cup QF was a reminder why some had reservations of this new 'sexy attacking football' being the way forward.

Still, ST now bought before my discount expired and we'll see what the season brings once this international stuff is out of the way...........

55 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Nearly every single player is boring on social media, the way Shay Logan trolls the Celtic fans is very funny. 

Anybody that bites is just as moronic as he is tbh, he is probably the only man on this earth who has attempted to troll Scotrail and lost.

As for today I don’t  know if this was just a pathetic attempt to endear himself more to Hearts fans.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Anybody that bites is just as moronic as he is tbh, he is probably the only man on this earth who has attempted to troll Scotrail and lost.

As for today I don’t  know if this was just a pathetic attempt to endear himself more to Hearts fans.

He’s not at Hearts, he’s a free agent.