The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

I never said it didn’t bother me, I said I wasn’t upset by it.

It was a fairly simple question I asked which highlighted Aberdeen had done less to provide incentives to their fans than Rangers yet were criticising what Rangers had previously offered.

If you don’t agree that seems hypocritical, fair enough, life goes on.

I do agree with you. Merkland Red is prone to talking shite and it needed saying tbh.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

I never said it didn’t bother me, I said I wasn’t upset by it.

It was a fairly simple question I asked which highlighted Aberdeen had done less to provide incentives to their fans than Rangers yet were criticising what Rangers had previously offered.

If you don’t agree that seems hypocritical, fair enough, life goes on.

Don't you have obscure Old Firm matches from 100 years ago to be researching? 

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Meme Reaction GIF

family guy brian GIF

So you either agree it’s hypocritical or it’s not.

If you agree it’s hypocritical, then the only issue you have is me calling Aberdeen out for it which is natural since it’s your team.

If you don’t agree it’s hypocritical, meh, it’s not a big deal.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

But you’re comparing two different seasons.

For 20/21, Rangers offered a £25 voucher whereas Aberdeen offered nothing.

For 21/22, we don’t know what either club will be offering so how can we compare?

I said I found it an odd flex for Aberdeen to make considering they’ve currently offered nothing. I can call out hypocrisy without being upset.

But to make a fair comparison, we would need to check the prices of our services and merchandise compared to Sevco's. The £25 voucher will undoubtedly be just a little sweetener back for all the years they've been fleecing their supporters. That's what Celtic and Sevco are, they prey on the vulnerable and stupid with promises of supporting their 'cause' whether religious or political. It's like mind control.

How much money have you given Oldco and the phoenix club out of your wages every year? I mean every supporter backs their club financially every year but we aren't co-opted by threats of letting our religious and political rivals gain the upperhand if we don't....And we don't brainwash our own families into ensuring that our offspring follow us into this bizarre cult worship.

So if you want us to say Sevco are so kind and Aberdeen are so mean then fair enough....but we all know in Scottish football who the crooks are...

Edited by Bogbrush1903

10 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

But to make a fair comparison, we would need to check the prices of our services and merchandise compared to Sevco's. The £25 voucher will undoubtedly be just a little sweetener back for all the years they've been fleecing their supporters. That's what Celtic and Sevco are, they prey on the vulnerable and stupid with promises of supporting their 'cause' whether religious or political. It's like mind control.

How much money have you given Oldco and the phoenix club out of your wages every year? I mean every supporter backs their club financially every year but we aren't co-opted by threats of letting our religious and political rivals gain the upperhand if we don't....And we don't brainwash our own families into ensuring that our offspring follow us into this bizarre cult worship.

So if you want us to say Sevco are so kind and Aberdeen are so mean then fair enough....but we all know in Scottish football who the crooks are...

No, that’s not what I’m saying. Aberdeen seem to be suggesting the incentives Rangers offered to renew last season were a bit shit, despite them offering even less. That is the only point I’m making here.

Edited by AJF

1 hour ago, AJF said:

But you’re comparing two different seasons.

For 20/21, Rangers offered a £25 voucher whereas Aberdeen offered nothing.

For 21/22, we don’t know what either club will be offering so how can we compare?

I said I found it an odd flex for Aberdeen to make considering they’ve currently offered nothing. I can call out hypocrisy without being upset.

I didn't realise wastecoatwilly had changed teams.

11 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Imagine defending an institution of nationalist bigotry so vehemently. 

Couldn't be me. 

Whatever Aberdeen offer is better than what Rangers offered, because its came from Aberdeen. 

Hope that clears any doubts up. 

I wasn’t, I was criticising Aberdeen for being hypocritical. It was that simple and nobody has thus far been able to change my mind on that.

I never once said Rangers offering a £25 voucher was good or bad, just thought it was tinpot Aberdeen criticising it when they’ve offered even less.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

I wasn’t, I was criticising Aberdeen for being hypocritical. It was that simple and nobody has thus far been able to change my mind on that.

I never once said Rangers offering a £25 voucher was good or bad, just thought it was tinpot Aberdeen criticising it when they’ve offered even less.

If I could politely point out that no gives the slightest f**k about changing your mind on it.

There is nothing but bewilderment that this has caused such a reaction from you.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

If I could politely point out that no gives the slightest f**k about changing your mind on it.

There is nothing but bewilderment that this has caused such a reaction from you.

I called out hypocrisy, that’s all mate. “Such a reaction” is simply that, a reaction to Aberdeen being hypocrites. Nothing more and nothing less.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

I called out hypocrisy, that’s all mate. “Such a reaction” is simply that, a reaction to Aberdeen being hypocrites. Nothing more and nothing less.

George Of The Jungle Throw Our Heads Back GIF - GeorgeOfTheJungle ThrowOurHeadsBack Laugh GIFs

Edited by Jacksgranda