The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

17 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Maybe I'm just easily pleased, but he's not shirking anything so far, so credit for that. Quite a pointed comment about the gap between ourselves and Hibs' spending on wages.

Agreed, and easy to see why McInnes got the dunt. £3m more a season...

I couldn't take issue with anything really and I'm fairly critical of the man.

18 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Agreed, and easy to see why McInnes got the dunt. £3m more a season...

Aye. Was thinking that.

37 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Maybe I'm just easily pleased, but he's not shirking anything so far, so credit for that. Quite a pointed comment about the gap between ourselves and Hibs' spending on wages.

Still not sure if that's wages for playing staff or everyone involved.

Edited by Merkland Red

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Noticed that Kamberi didn't even make the bench for Albania tonight after being on it for previous two games. Hope he hasn't picked up an injury.

Was reported that he took a knock prior to the match v England hence why he wasn’t involved off the bench that day.

Felt like a more honest interview with Dave last night, more substance than previous interviews. Still don't really believe him that there isn't more to the Glass or Hernandez stories but time to let that go probably.

Talking about trophies is good but I really like how ambitious he is in terms of growing the support through taking as fresh an approach as possible. The Red Shed also provides evidence that this isn't iust bluster. 15k ST holders is bold and not convinced we'll get there but I like that as an ambitious target to set.

25 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I'm beginning to feel mildly optimistic about the current (and proposed) developments at Pittodrie. I better go for a lie down.

Same.

How Pittodrieland might look

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/exclusive-aberdeen-fc-dreaming-up-plans-for-pittodrieland-theme-park/

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey