The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

What did that count for?
What came of that league position?

Around £2-2.5million, entry to the europa league second qualifying round, put Rangers in their place. Probably one of the best seasons of our recent history.

Do you think there’s no point in finishing high up in the league if we don’t win silverware?

23 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

We're not winning the Scottish Cup this season... We haven't won it for the last 30 years so we're definitely not doing it with a team that can't find the net... 

In fact trips to Dumbarton etc makes me feel decidedly uneasy at present.. 

Back in August/September /October, the St Johnstone fans would have said exactly the same about the League Cup.

8 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

I believe he has a moral obligation to do so. I don't begrudge him it and I understand why he wouldn't, but it's clear as day what's going on. 

1 goal in 9 games. 9. 

Most managers would know by then. 

“A moral obligation to do so.” Aye, ok.

Whoever is in charge for summer and next season has a pretty big job on their hands. With the finance sound bites, stadiums maybe not being full and finally the current apathy around renewals I’m getting fairly concerned about it all as this season slowly fizzles out.

9 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

I believe he has a moral obligation to do so. I don't begrudge him it and I understand why he wouldn't, but it's clear as day what's going on. 

1 goal in 9 games. 9. 

Most managers would know by then. 

He will not walk. He will hang on for every penny. 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

So is there any substance to this round of rumours or are just doing the same old dance again? 

I trust the guy who told me and it should be happening tonight, but it’d be a bit odd tweeting out something about Alistair Alexander then tweeting something shortly after saying the managers been sacked.