The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Main scored tonight. Knew it was a big mistake letting him go lads!

Was it Maynard...who couldnae hit a coo's arse with a banjo.....who moved some place like Mansfield and rattled in 30 goals in 20 games or something ?

I notice that James Wilson is in good scoring form with Salford as well. 

Was it Maynard...who couldnae hit a coo's arse with a banjo.....who moved some place like Mansfield and rattled in 30 goals in 20 games or something ?
I notice that James Wilson is in good scoring form with Salford as well. 
Players moving down to their level.

On 19/02/2021 at 16:59, afc_blockhead said:

A Hibs fan is the indication, just maybe not one who has a season ticket.

I predict "HibsFanfrom this site.

:lol:

My season ticket - coupled with the fact that I'm a lover, not a fighter - unfortunately takes me off the suspect list. 

Good luck with the investigation though, Blockhead!

Spoiler

ec526c93dadd95e41581a2607b90f3f9.png.3003d00340aaae12798f843d4840b804.png

On 19/02/2021 at 16:59, afc_blockhead said:

A Hibs fan is the indication, just maybe not one who has a season ticket.

I predict "HibsFanfrom this site.

Apparently Hibs were asked about it, were rightly horrified at the abuse and said that they deplored any action of this type against any footballer, even a rat like Kamberi (not all of that is verbatim).

Back in truthland, they also confirmed that the name they were given was not on Hibs database.

Just to be clear, you need to be on the database to buy any match ticket, not just a season ticket.

I suspect it is in the hands of plod hence little media coverage, but as we know on here - online personas can be made up at the drop of a hat, people have been known to impersonate others or have multiple user names....

38 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Apparently Hibs were asked about it, were rightly horrified at the abuse and said that they deplored any action of this type against any footballer, even a rat like Kamberi (not all of that is verbatim).

Back in truthland, they also confirmed that the name they were given was not on Hibs database.

Just to be clear, you need to be on the database to buy any match ticket, not just a season ticket.

I suspect it is in the hands of plod hence little media coverage, but as we know on here - online personas can be made up at the drop of a hat, people have been known to impersonate others or have multiple user names....

“Plod”

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I went to that game expecting a win too. Probably over confident because we deservedly knocked them out of the cup not long before.

First game I noticed the beginning of the shift in expectations. I had mates who were raging that we defended too deep in the 2nd half when they were down to 10.

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

First game I noticed the beginning of the shift in expectations. I had mates who were raging that we defended too deep in the 2nd half when they were down to 10.

That's strange as well as we were still getting a lot of joy as a counter attacking team at that point.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Just goes to show how bad the McGhee/ Brown era was. 

I'm sure I can remember being at a game where a goal kick was taken short to Ifil. With all the time in the world, he just absolutely bladdered the ball straight into the south stand.

On 25/02/2021 at 10:37, Steve_Wilkos said:
Just goes to show how bad the McGhee/ Brown era was. 
I'm sure I can remember being at a game where a goal kick was taken short to Ifil. With all the time in the world, he just absolutely bladdered the ball straight into the south stand.

There was never any need for opponents to waste a man or any energy with a “high press” when it came to Jerel.

Blame drunk Dons fans in Hull for that one in the post-Sigma desperation to get bodies in.

Edited by tarapoa

On 23/02/2021 at 20:09, Rodhull said:

Main scored tonight. Knew it was a big mistake letting him go lads!

FCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SAKE MCINNESS!!!!!! ITS ALL HIS FAULTTTT!!

Main was always a player McInnnes just didn't know how to use him!