The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

4 hours ago, betting competition said:

Richard Gordon saying that if we lose today at Hibs then it looks likely that Derek Mcinnes will lose his job.

Would have preferred the club to give him to the end of the season to see if finish 3rd. If not then time for change.

Seem madness to let Mcinnes sign players in the transfer window and then sack him less than a week later. If this the way Cormark works then I fear for the future.

Or, as mad as this sounds he's let him sign new strikers on the promise of things getting better and they've actually been worse.

Quite a few players out of contract at the end of the season, if I'm remembering correctly. Good time for a new manager and coaching staff to come in and rebuild, and to hopefully cast a fresh eye over some of the contracted players who have become too comfortable. Change for change's sake is rarely good, but the whole thing desperately needs a fresh injection of ideas and energy.

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Quite a few players out of contract at the end of the season, if I'm remembering correctly. Good time for a new manager and coaching staff to come in and rebuild, and to hopefully cast a fresh eye over some of the contracted players who have become too comfortable. Change for change's sake is rarely good, but the whole thing desperately needs a fresh injection of ideas and energy.

This. At this point we don't really have anything to lose.

McInnes himself came in at around this stage of the season and was able to get a bit of a head start on who to keep/punt. 

That has to be time up. The run of form isn't going to change. The players have chucked it under McInnes and the performances show that. Been generally good times since 2013 but it is clear that this is the end now. Let's not prolong it and take away a positive legacy generally.

Guest Bob Mahelp

We were beat before we set out today.  We just had to go through the 90 minute formality of proving it. 

The only thing McInnes has to hold on to is the fact that Livi lost.  That's how bad it's become. 

3 minutes ago, betting competition said:

He trying to protect the players as their confidence is shot. 

I thought Brian McLaughlin questions at the end was disgraceful

At the moment its almost like a competition for the interviewers to ask those sort of questions to someone.

Jack Ross had it within the last couple of weeks too

4 minutes ago, betting competition said:

He trying to protect the players as their confidence is shot. 

I thought Brian McLaughlin questions at the end was disgraceful

Tbf saying there was nothing in the game was embarrassing. The questions about his job were uncalled for though.