The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I wouldn’t be too sure about that. Did you read Tom English’s excellent piece on the BBC website tonight? Even the SMSM are turning. 
I did read that and I'm glad the Weegia are starting to question McInnes, it is totally fair to question things after some awful performances.

However I must say I wouldn't be buying him getting the sack if he loses tomorrow. Even though it is obviously as stale as week old bread.
What a nightmare for us. 
Grim news all in. However, the two positives are RedTV not mentioning the Wales Euro 2020 squad every 5 minutes and not hearing Dave MacDermid saying "Hedgeeeeeeeeees". Very minor gripe but it bugs me. Lockdown and not getting to games clearly getting to me now.

Think Kamberi is probably scrambling to get out of this loan deal.

8 hours ago, Jute said:

Room for one more.

As someone else has said no pressure Ethan but if you could take on the creative role for the entire team and maybe score a couple as well that would be grand.

Team for tomorrow:

Lewis

Logan Hoban Taylor Considine Leigh

McCrorie Campbell Ferguson

Hornby Hendry

Ross will get the last 10 minutes.

6 hours ago, Illgresi said:

Team for tomorrow:

Lewis

Hornby Hendry

Got the impression from the press conference yesterday that Taylor might not be fit for today. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
6 hours ago, Illgresi said:

Team for tomorrow:

Lewis

Hornby Hendry

That would be a truly horrendous team to put out 😞

Richard Gordon saying that if we lose today at Hibs then it looks likely that Derek Mcinnes will lose his job.

Would have preferred the club to give him to the end of the season to see if finish 3rd. If not then time for change.

Seem madness to let Mcinnes sign players in the transfer window and then sack him less than a week later. If this the way Cormark works then I fear for the future.

5 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Richard Gordon saying that if we lose today at Hibs then it looks likely that Derek Mcinnes will lose his job.

Would have preferred the club to give him to the end of the season to see if finish 3rd. If not then time for change.

Seem madness to let Mcinnes sign players in the transfer window and then sack him less than a week later. If this the way Cormark works then I fear for the future.

He did only let him sign loan players. 

Hopefully the players screw the nut and get a big result so we never find out if this is true. 

I wonder if this is the US investors getting twitchy. Rumour is PPV viewing figures have been steadily dropping week by week.

I'm no fan of McInnes and think he's not motivating the team like he used to but I'm not a fan of changing a manager in the middle of the season unless that team is deep in relegation trouble.

Guest Bob Mahelp

I just can't see us changing managers when there are only 11 games left in the season. 

If we were doing it to try and get back into contention for 3rd place, who could we bring in that would make the instant impact needed ? I can't see anybody out there who fits the bill. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Think you'll be hard pushed to find a better manager than McInnes, like. 

Up until Tuesday I would have agreed with you.

But the parts I've bothered watching today confirm what we pretty much all know...this is a team bereft of any confidence, a team that has no invention or drive, a team that couldn't score in a barrel of fannies, a team that is simply going through the motions. 

It won't get better under McInnes, I think that point has passed. He may very well go this week, but if he doesn't he will this summer. He has to. 

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Think you'll be hard pushed to find a better manager than McInnes, like. 

Even if that's true, if it comes time for McInnes to go, he should go. It's up to the board to answer the question of finding someone who can do a better job. If that doesn't work out, it won't mean that they did the wrong thing initially.

3 minutes ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

McInnes is no better than Hughes, Stubbs, Danny Lennon, Houston, Shiels just to name a few.

Given the resources McInnes has been handed with, his whole opportunity will be remembered as a missed opportunity. 

Rubbish. It may be over but don’t be a twat.