The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

I'd suggest he stays off twitter 🤣

I don't condone abuse generally, but there are traditions to uphold. If the club announced that he'd murdered his own mother you wouldn't wish him well, would you? And this is basically on a par with that.

Can see both sides of the Wright debate as to whether to let him rot or play him. If there were fans in the ground it would be a no brainer. However, the fact that a deal hasn't been done for him to go now would suggest he'll still be used until the summer. If his performances drop off or it appears that he's become even more of a shite bag than he already is then he'll get bombed out of the team. If he does stay fit and playing well then I've resigned myself to the fact he'll be involved. Then Consi can simmie him in training before the end of the season.

I still have question marks of Scott Wright is good enough for Aberdeen FC so i was very surprised when Rangers was interested and now signed him for next season
If no deal can be made then I would keep him in the team if he continues to perform well. 

Pretty much this, have you seen twitter though??

6 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:
8 minutes ago, betting competition said:
I still have question marks of Scott Wright is good enough for Aberdeen FC so i was very surprised when Rangers was interested and now signed him for next season
If no deal can be made then I would keep him in the team if he continues to perform well. 

Twitter is full of bams at the best of times.

If someone in your work was going to a competitor and was told to work his 3 months notice nobody demands you get launched.

I'd love to b able to throw him in the reserves. What does that say to the other players when we're clearly a stepping stone? 

If someone in your work was going to a competitor and was told to work his 3 months notice nobody demands you get launched.
I'd love to b able to throw him in the reserves. What does that say to the other players when we're clearly a stepping stone? 
Yeah, there is the bigger picture to be considered with the reputation and the professionalism of the club. Personally I'd prefer if a deal could be done to get him gone just now. It's just another stick for the #mcinnesoot brigade to beat him with.

5 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:
10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Yeah, there is the bigger picture to be considered with the reputation and the professionalism of the club. Personally I'd prefer if a deal could be done to get him gone just now. It's just another stick for the #mcinnesoot brigade to beat him with.

Exactly. 

At the end of the day we're all raging as he's went there. 6 motnhs ago the same folk going out their minds wouldn't have given a shit if he fucked off to Falkirk.

Why do the club have to announce it formally like this?

Can understand it for incoming players or contract renewals, but no need for the formal fanfare when it’s players leaving.

It’s football - players move on.......

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

Why do the club have to announce it formally like this?

Can understand it for incoming players or contract renewals, but no need for the formal fanfare when it’s players leaving.

It’s football - players move on.......

I think they'd have taken a lot more flak if they said nothing mate.

Aside from where he's going, the worry is that his performances drop off now he's bagged his move and that he shites out of 50/50s etc to avoid injury. (Actually, he might have to shite out of getting out of bed to be safe with his history). 

I'd hope he'd be professional about it. 

If we can get a decent fee to put towards someone who can hit the ground running it might be worth it. 

9 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Aside from where he's going, the worry is that his performances drop off now he's bagged his move and that he shites out of 50/50s etc to avoid injury. (Actually, he might have to shite out of getting out of bed to be safe with his history). 

I'd hope he'd be professional about it. 

If we can get a decent fee to put towards someone who can hit the ground running it might be worth it. 

That wouldn't be like him at all...

1 hour ago, 10menwent2mow said:
1 hour ago, betting competition said:

I haven't yet but can imagine how bad it is. Twitter is so negative these days or those that troll, I don't enjoy it like I used to 10 or 11 years ago. 

Edited by betting competition