The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Given the news on the Scottish Cup, it's probably worth rearranging our long-since postponed game at Parkheid to Sat 30 Jan - rather than playing in a midweek in Feb (which now may be needed for the cup) 

Do we want to risk playing that lot and catching the jandies?

According to one of the local papers Bradford and two Scottish Premiership teams fighting relegation have expressed an interest in taking Edmondson on loan so we could see some more of him this season in some form.

It said Aberdeen decided not to keep him for financial reasons which obviously ties into what else has been said in recent weeks.

Dean Campbell has been better this year I think, but whoever said it above is right - he isnt suited to a midfield two, and very few players are. It only works with McCrorie and Ferguson. I  like Deano and it is always good to have Dandies in the team. 

Scott Wright can gtf if he thinks he can sit on our wage bill and recover from two serious injuries, be given chance after chance in our team without delivering (Partick Thistle x2 aside), and after showing eight weeks of decent form leave us on a free to the fucking ****. f**k so far to f**k off. 

greg Stewart can, as always, go f**k himself in his fat fuckin ass. A chubby loser who should not ever be back here.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Let's be real for a second. Scott Wright is in no position to turn down a decent offer from the ****.

Can get to f**k once he signs though.

Everybody on the planet is in a pretty good position to turn down an offer from those fuckin ghouls. Scum of the fuckin earth.

Dean Campbell has been better this year I think, but whoever said it above is right - he isnt suited to a midfield two, and very few players are. It only works with McCrorie and Ferguson. I  like Deano and it is always good to have Dandies in the team. 
Scott Wright can gtf if he thinks he can sit on our wage bill and recover from two serious injuries, be given chance after chance in our team without delivering (Partick Thistle x2 aside), and after showing eight weeks of decent form leave us on a free to the fucking ****. f**k so far to f**k off. 
greg Stewart can, as always, go f**k himself in his fat fuckin ass. A chubby loser who should not ever be back here.
Not sure I know how you feel, think you need to get off the fence there@russellanderson

On a side note, what is it with local lads and signing for the ****? Weasel b*****ds.

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I wonder if we'll consult with Stephen Glass before we make future signings.

Glass would be an utterly horrendous appointment. I dont think people eealise how well McInnes has done during his time here. We'd be better off going for Robinson who is now available.

4 hours ago, Afc69 said:

If either Jordan Jones or Greg Stewart arrive at Pittodrie in some kind of swap for deal Wright, then McInnes is done at Pittodrie (if he’s not already)

Almost certainly an unpopular opinion, but I actually quite liked Jones at Kilmarnock and, if we could get him at that sort of level again, I think he could be a decent option for us. He has hardly kicked a ball since moving to Rangers, though.

Greg Stewart is probably the Dons player I’ve disliked/detested the most over the past 5 years*, a complete waste of space.

If we’re swapping a guy who is arguably our player of the season (not to mention a local lad) with the **** for him, then I’m going to have a serious heads gone.

Incidentally, it would be a horrendous move on Wrights part, bank account aside.

*not counting the snake, the dislike came after he left

1 minute ago, AngusTheBull said:

Greg Stewart is probably the Dons player I’ve disliked/detested the most over the past 5 years*, a complete waste of space.

If we’re swapping a guy who is arguably our player of the season (not to mention a local lad) with the **** for him, then I’m going to have a serious heads gone.

Incidentally, it would be a horrendous move on Wrights part, bank account aside.

*not counting the snake, the dislike came after he left

Agreed.

Stewart as a player has twice failed to make an impact at the dons.
Having now accomplished his footballing dream of playing for sevco, I see him as someone who will have little drive/determination to do much more than muddle along and in turn just enough to pick up a paycheck each week.

Cormack needs to stop dealing with this club. The year long debt to them for McCrorie was an embarrassment but we shouldn't have even dealt with them if we were in a position to pay off the bat. 

He's obviously forging links with this club at boardroom level which is very concerning. 

However, we have a debt to pay so let's shift this player out to them during this window to start paying it off and please don't take anyone of their bench warmers in return. 

I'd rather we start giving opportunities to some of your younger players. 

Edited by Bogbrush1903

3 minutes ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

If a swap deal is what will happen then there's a fair chance we will end up with the better deal. Hastie, Middleton, Barker and Jones are all on a par with Wright. As long as it's not Stewart! 

Hastie - has he not been shite and unfit for Motherwell this season?

Middleton - did nothing at Hibs?

Barker - Not for me

Jones - meh

This January window is depressing me more than a global pandemic.