The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

21 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Ferguson, McCrorie and McLennan are all starting for Scotland U21s against Greece. The game kicks off in 15 minutes on Premier Sports, which is useful if, like me, you just signed up for the semi-final but have until the end of the month. 

Anybody have a decent 'alternative method' for watching this? Having to pay to watch the u21s is despicable.

6 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Ferguson, McCrorie and McLennan are all starting for Scotland U21s against Greece. The game kicks off in 15 minutes on Premier Sports, which is useful if, like me, you just signed up for the semi-final but have until the end of the month. 

The St Mirren League Cup match is on Premier Sports as well. It’s the day after my months instalment finishes so I’m going to have to keep it going for another month.

Bit of a Dons trivia question for a slow week club wise.

Name the sixteen (16) surnames that have had three or more players play first team competitive football for Aberdeen FC since 1970 ?

Spelling must be same - which for example rules out Kenny/Ally McLean, Steven MacLean.  

Edited by tarapoa