The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

For those of us you have no fecking idea what is going on, basically, what is going on?

Shay asked the other guy to screw the nut, felt he had a copper bottomed case, and the plumber guy suggested that Shay radiated self importance as the spat started to heat up.

It plunged to new depths when it hit twitter.

10 hours ago, DrewDon said:

To be honest, from what I've seen, I don't think either of them come out of it looking too good. 

3 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Logan comes across as a right twat. Bragging about ' living the dream'.  He's a sub for aberdeen with a small plumbing business. 

I used to like Logan but the club could do with getting rid of this muppet. 

Let's see what the guy said to Shay (which the guy hilariously said is between himself and Shay but publicly shared Shays reply) before we condemn him. From his reply it looks like this isn't the first time this guy has had a go at him privately.

I know of this guy through others and he's a total idiot.

3 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

I have zero interest in this Logan stuff. We ken hes a fanny, we ken other plumbers can be fannies. Shitebag behaviour to grass him to the club. Move on. 

The other boy was demanding an apology from Cormack 😂

You'll be amazed to find out the replies were full of Celtic fans complaining about the abuse they receive from Logan.

Guest Bob Mahelp

It wasn't a weak surrender, but unfortunately Deek got the formation wrong big time. 

Hayes being out was a huge loss, both for his duracell bunniness and for the fact that it made McInnes use the tombola a bit. Loading the team with Cosgrove, Hedges, Watkins and Wright always looked like a risk and so it turned out....in retrospect dropping Wright and playing Kennedy and McLennan as the two wing backs while keeping Ferguson and McCrorie in the middle would have been the sensible choice.

McCrorie playing right wing back is just such a feckin waste it makes to want to slap your head. We allowed Celtic so much space in front of the defence, it was almost as if McInnes had never seen the dozen games or so at Hampden where Rogic and Christie ripped us a new arsehole.

There have been so many identical games to this one over the last few years, I can't even remember them. All it needed was a penalty and red card for the full set. 

I'm sick to fucking death of playing Celtic at Hampden. It makes me wish we'd lost to Dumbarton. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

The Hayes thing......

Hayes will not be cup-tied for the remainder of last season's Scottish Cup........mass celebrations

Hayes groin injury that forced him to go off vs Hamilton will not keep him out of the semi-final...............joy all over the north-east

McInnes interview yesterday - Jonny slipped and injured his groin, we knew it was serious and took us a long time to get our heads around.

That was our chance gone there and then, and sometimes feel we are cursed that something like this will happen ahead of every big match.

The 3 at the back has been working for the team, but unfortunately it is so dependent on the availability of Jonny who is a brilliant wing-back, from an attacking and defensive perspective.

All hindsight and wisdom says we should have adjusted to starting with a back four - but we could still have lost comfortably and the manager would have taken monumental stick for a negative change.

Given it's whippet Boyle on Friday night, will be interesting to see what he does there.

12 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

The Hayes thing......

Hayes will not be cup-tied for the remainder of last season's Scottish Cup........mass celebrations

Hayes groin injury that forced him to go off vs Hamilton will not keep him out of the semi-final...............joy all over the north-east

McInnes interview yesterday - Jonny slipped and injured his groin, we knew it was serious and took us a long time to get our heads around.

That was our chance gone there and then, and sometimes feel we are cursed that something like this will happen ahead of every big match.

The 3 at the back has been working for the team, but unfortunately it is so dependent on the availability of Jonny who is a brilliant wing-back, from an attacking and defensive perspective.

All hindsight and wisdom says we should have adjusted to starting with a back four - but we could still have lost comfortably and the manager would have taken monumental stick for a negative change.

Given it's whippet Boyle on Friday night, will be interesting to see what he does there.

To be fair to McInnes we still played well without Hayes when he was injured. Wright also changed the game when he came on last week. There was many tough decisions to make.

This wasn't like other years where we kept ten me behind the ball and were hoping to ride it out until penalties. We had a go but came up against a team of which most players would walk in to our side.

Edit: I'm sure a Hibee could correct me but Boyle is looking out of sorts at the moment.

Edited by Merkland Red