The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

We need to start a campaign. All the utter charlatans who have pulled on a Scotland jersey over the past 10 year should be made to give their caps to big Andy. It's truly sickening that diddies like Kenneth, Hanley, Martin, Mulgrew, Greer, Hendry, Bates, Souttar all have so many caps between them.

Not one of them fit to lace Andy's boots. A travesty. An utter travesty.

Edited by Illgresi

3 hours ago, Illgresi said:

Allan Campbell either. I would imagine giving the bench a run out since we're playing San Marino.

Campbell was suspended. But Ferguson not even in the squad with no explanation why, that I’ve seen. For a worrier like me that’s not good.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Campbell was suspended. But Ferguson not even in the squad with no explanation why, that I’ve seen. For a worrier like me that’s not good.

Ferguson did go down with a knock against Czechia but got up and ran it off and finished the game. I thought at the time he was going to get subbed as it looked like an opposition player landed on his knee.

Ferguson did go down with a knock against Czechia but got up and ran it off and finished the game. I thought at the time he was going to get subbed as it looked like an opposition player landed on his knee.

Says on RedTV interview with Mcinnes that they had always planned with SFA to get him back after the Czech game for a weeks prep with the club for the United game on Sat. Good news

On 17/10/2020 at 17:00, Merkland Red said:

At least Hibs drew 

The highlights of their game suggested a similar one-sided spectacle where they somehow contrived not to score.

I think when Cosgrove returns, that Watkins will drop back in and Wright may struggle to keep a starting slot.  It's a shame as Wright has added a lot to our improved style of play this season, but will pay for squandering too many one-on-ones. 

Edited by tarapoa

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Would rather the club didn't get the council involved in it for tat political shite.

The club and the council both making very good points though.

Its a joke that controlled numbers can’t spectate outdoors.

Can bet, along with other clubs, the thought of no fans all season is making chairmen panic as it’s unsustainable.

11 minutes ago, big al said:

The club and the council both making very good points though.

Its a joke that controlled numbers can’t spectate outdoors.

Can bet, along with other clubs, the thought of no fans all season is making chairmen panic as it’s unsustainable.

I think it's pretty obvious why they're not letting fans through the door this Saturday/Sunday Al.

It's very easy for the council to make these statements. Just like the SNP and labour can do to the government in Westminster.

This is the same government who have put many barriers in front of the club previously.