The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

24 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I've no idea what the budget is. If money wasn't an option as such then I'd like to see us go for Jason Kerr. He wouldn't be cheap though.

Kerr or Findlay, or maybe Soutar to take Devlin's place on the physio table.

Honestly Hoban on a decent contract "would be like a new signing"

5 minutes ago, HunterAFC said:

Kerr or Findlay, or maybe Soutar to take Devlin's place on the physio table.

Honestly Hoban on a decent contract "would be like a new signing"

I've always thought Findlay was a slightly lesser McKenna. If we could get him on the cheap then that's great business.

8 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I would have thought it might have been something like getting Vyner back on loan but apparently he’s been getting a game for Bristol City this season which I was kinda surprised by.

I believe he also just signed a new contract. Any others from Bristol City available as McInnes loves a loan signing from there?

I've no idea what the budget is. If money wasn't an option as such then I'd like to see us go for Jason Kerr. He wouldn't be cheap though.

We wouldn’t be entertaining any offers right now unless it’s over a million. Club captain, 23, 3 seasons top flight and another couple of years on his deal. I’d say anything less than 1.5 million and we’d throw it out.

Findlay on the other hand is apparently out of contract at the end of the season...

35 minutes ago, Widge said:

We wouldn’t be entertaining any offers right now unless it’s over a million. Club captain, 23, 3 seasons top flight and another couple of years on his deal. I’d say anything less than 1.5 million and we’d throw it out.

Findlay on the other hand is apparently out of contract at the end of the season...

Findlay definitely a cheaper option but not as good as Kerr with a ball at his feet.

Kerr is a pipe dream. That's just the type of player I'd like us to sign.

It'll be an EPL/Championship loan.

I imagine Findlay being cheaper, and left footed, would have him ahead of Kerr in any queue.

Won't stop the Twitter based Aberdeen fans claiming they're signing Kerr for £100k because Saints are skint, mind you.

42 minutes ago, scottorae said:

Every time I’ve seen Findlay he has looked big, cumbersome and slow. Am I missing something here?

I agree, wouldn't take Findlay in. Looked really good for an extremely good manager in Clarke, same with Brophy. 

2 minutes ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Greg Leigh just released by NAC Breda

Can definitely see this happening after loaning our only other left back other than Jonny Hayes. Would be a fantastic move, his height can really help at the left centre back area and can cover for Jonny at left wing back. 

1 minute ago, BodDon said:

Can definitely see this happening after loaning our only other left back other than Jonny Hayes. Would be a fantastic move, his height can really help at the left centre back area and can cover for Jonny at left wing back. 

I mean we still have Considine so it’s not the only left back.

Does seem unlikely to be a coincidence though. Can’t see Hayes being dropped and signing Leigh as a backup seems a waste. Can he play on the left of a back 3?