The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

19 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’ve stood behind the goal at the open end of Recreation Park in Alloa on a February afternoon, in incessant rain for over two hours, and had to remove my jeans to be able to drive home. So sitting in Pittodrie in a balmy 16 degrees in September is not going to bother me in the slightest.

I was at that game, approx 2008? Probably the coldest I've ever been in my life, I think Aluko scored.

Anyway, delighted that some fans will be back at Pittodrie this weekend. I might even pay for the game to help out the club.

18 minutes ago, big al said:

Don’t get the hesitancy about 300 people spectating are a football match.

Theres something seriously wrong if that can’t pass without any incident or spread of infection.

I dont disagree with you mate, I just think there is something seriously wrong! 

Anyway, Brysons away

Nicola Sturgeon was 'overexcited' as Jo Swinson lost seat | Daily Mail  Online

1 hour ago, GTG_03 said:

I was at that game, approx 2008? Probably the coldest I've ever been in my life, I think Aluko scored.

Anyway, delighted that some fans will be back at Pittodrie this weekend. I might even pay for the game to help out the club.

It was. Aluko scored the winner in a 2-1 win, and they gave us a few scares from what I remember. 

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

The very worst element of our support is there to see in the replies to the tweet.

Yeah some go way over the top.

Based on his Dons career only, I really don’t know what kind of midfielder he is though as he offered almost nothing and wasn’t even vocal on the pitch.

3 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Cosgrove back in about 5 weeks and Edmondson in about 2-3 according to Mcinnes.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Anderson sent out on loan close to the end of the window.

Probably a positive that Edmondson was down the road for his treatment as you'd have to imagine it's a much more professional set up at Leeds. Good to hear they'll both be back soon. 

Cosgrove will miss the transfer window from the sound of things do that makes it a bit more interesting.